New Arccos Features

I love the addition of distances for multiple putts. It's something I have missed coming from Game Golf and Shot Scope.

I also like their optimism that no one will need to add a 4th putt distance.

I love the addition of distances for multiple putts. It's something I have missed coming from Game Golf and Shot Scope.

I also like their optimism that no one will need to add a 4th putt distance.
It will add it. It just gives you the amount of rows for the amount of putts it either sensed or you manually put in.

Yeah, that's a huge thing. 4 iron punch shots really drag down the average. :)
That's a fair point. Hitting a knock down/ punch shot does skew the numbers. Looking forward to seeing if these new features help as putting is an area i am ramping up focus on

I like these updates! Especially the additional putting distances and ability to select/deselect shots for averages.

I just updated my app. I will give some thoughts Saturday after using it.

I got this email today. All I have to do is download the new update. Interested to see if these additional stats help out.

Is the app updated automatically or is there something I have to do on my end?
iOS if that matters.

This app is not available for your device
Apparently, the updated version of the app is not available for my aging Android device, all of a sudden. 🤔

Something I noticed in the email and on the update page, they showed a scorecard view, how do you get to it? 🤔

Something I noticed in the email and on the update page, they showed a scorecard view, how do you get to it? 🤔
On Android hit the score in upper right

Screenshot_20210928-191646.jpg

Screenshot_20210928-191729.jpg

Holy Batcrapman! Just looking at Arccos after updating and it has lost my rounds! Shows all the other data though. 😳
Edit: wtf, now they are there! 🤯

Cool new feature hope it's available this week as I will be golfing my ball on Friday.

@vdubtx - Yours doesn’t have the footprints that shows where you walked.

Talk about a feature I literally have no idea how anyone would ever use?

Apparently on this hole I walked all the way around the outside of the green, forgot something back on the green, and then perished.
View attachment 9030598
I found this to be a Neat feature. It seems to miss most of my putts but I can easily figure out where I Putted from by the lines.
I am not sure If I will renew the subscription next year.
I have been using it since 2018 and have replaced all the sensors last year. Which is the only reason I paid the 99 this year.
While I really like Arccos with the Link I can get everything other than the shot tracking with other apps so it will be a hard ponder this off season.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately I have been very unhappy with Arccos for a while. I’ve been using it since 2014 and loved it for the first few years because it just worked.

I still use it but mainly to get an idea of distance from the tee when I’m looking for my ball. Putting never missed back in the day. Now, it misses nearly all my putts - even after replacing the sensor.

I know all this fluff was put in to justify the subscription cost. However, if the most basic of functionality cannot be perfected (I.e. not missing shots) the other stuff doesn’t matter. I’m still grandfathered in on the non-fee sensors, but once they die and I have to move to the subscription model, I will more than likely drop arccos unless the missed shots and the missed putts issue gets resolved.
I’m like you and grandfathered in and recently needed a new putter sensor and found out you can buy them separately. They even discounted my purchase and I picked up 2 extra swing club sensors just to have them on hand. You can order from the support section of the app. Thought you might like the idea you can keep your current status as an early adopter.

I use and like Arccos, but to use it to its full potential- especially on the greens- takes a significant amount of time and slows my pace of play significantly.

I’m sure the old timers I play with think I’m busy texting and messing on my phone and slowing them down, lol.

For that reason I don’t use the putter/ short game statistics to their full potential.

I finally got a round in with my Arccos sensors. Maybe I’m missing it, but is there a add pin feature to quickly ID where the flag is?

I am still not seeing footprint data on my iOS device. I've made sure that the app is up to date.

I finally got a round in with my Arccos sensors. Maybe I’m missing it, but is there a add pin feature to quickly ID where the flag is?
If you have the Link device, you can single press on it while standing next to pin to set position. Otherwise you would need to have app open, go to green and then move flag to position.

I use and like Arccos, but to use it to its full potential- especially on the greens- takes a significant amount of time and slows my pace of play significantly.

I’m sure the old timers I play with think I’m busy texting and messing on my phone and slowing them down, lol.

For that reason I don’t use the putter/ short game statistics to their full potential.
I tell the people I’m playing with about Arccos before the round and show them a little on what it does, and at the same time explain that when I have my phone out, I’m using Arccos.

Every person I’ve shown has been excited about the stats and understandable when I have my phone in hand.

I think it’s all about the sharing of information beforehand.

I am still not seeing footprint data on my iOS device. I've made sure that the app is up to date.
That’s really interesting. I’m on iOS and I can definitely see the footprint data.

After the round, I tap on a hole, then on the green circle icon, and the footprints tool is right there.

That’s really interesting. I’m on iOS and I can definitely see the footprint data.

After the round, I tap on a hole, then on the green circle icon, and the footprints tool is right there.
I thought so too. I have the grid lines icon and also the distance settings for shots, just not foot print icon on greens.

52C0EF53-D88D-4DAD-97C5-3B861730E6BF.jpeg

Are you on version 4.5.5 (45516)?

That’s bizarre! I’ve got the exact same version!

Location settings?
Always on when I play. Think will need to call tech support or something this next week to try and figure it out. I also didn't see any specific setting that can be turned off or on for that feature.

Back