New Bridgestone Lady Precept Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The company is releasing a new version of the best selling women’s golf ball of all time. Bridgestone is today launching the brand new Lady Precept, which is designed to help players with moderate swing speeds.

LadyPreceptgolfball.jpg

“A lot of brands have given up on a lady’s golf ball design and simply re-labeled one of their distance models,” said Elliot Mellow, Golf Ball Marketing Manager at Bridgestone Golf. “We actually design a ball that benefits this segment of players in a specific way.”

New core that is both softer and gradational that will get the ball up faster and be easier to compress when the center is missed.

“The heritage really started with the MC Lady in the late 90’s,” said Mellow. “The target audience...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see this ball has gotten a bit of love as tech with Bridgestone has evolved. Still one of the best balls I've ever used during the winter months.

Love this. Actually just ordered a bunch for my HS girls with our logo on them.

So... since this is meant for "moderate swing speeds"... how much stigma would be attached to a guy playing this ball? It's a good price, has good technology...

I mean, Bubba Watson plays a pink driver.

Bettinardi's Queen Bee putter was originally designed for women but the majority of sales were to men for their usage.

So... since this is meant for "moderate swing speeds"... how much stigma would be attached to a guy playing this ball? It's a good price, has good technology...

Bettinardi's Queen Bee putter was originally designed for women but the majority of sales were to men for their usage.
Lady Precept golf balls have won THP events in the past...and got a couple runners up.

If it works, it works.

And that blue isn't too bad either:ROFLMAO:

My wife is going to be very happy about this. She used to play the pink Lady Precepts and then when they all but disappeared in our area, she switched to Volvik. I'm sure she will love going back to the pink Precepts.

I am glad to see that Bridgestone is giving the Lady Precept some love. I actually have played the ball before and really liked it. I wouldn't hesitate to play it again either. And I love the blue B logo!!

My wife has enjoyed the Lady Precepts over the years. I clicked on the link to their site, when did the Lady e6's come out? I've never seen those. The old e6 is her favorite ball. I think she lost or only has one left of the e6 Magnolia Edition from 4-5 years ago. Can't tell you how many of those I've fished out of creeks for her because "It's my favorite!"...

As long as you don’t let your skirt interfere in your swing, I doubt anyone will say anything.

I've been using the yellow Lady Precepts for the past 2 years. I bought a few dozen a while ago since they don'tmake them anymore. But, I have to say that when @Davidhibler tested the e12 Contact mystery ball, I've enjoyed it. I bought a dozen reds to put them in my mix. I'll have to go get a box of these too then.

My wife is going to be very happy about this. She used to play the pink Lady Precepts and then when they all but disappeared in our area, she switched to Volvik. I'm sure she will love going back to the pink Precepts.
Same here. Except my wife went to the Callaway SuperSofts when the Precepts disappeared. I know she'll like using the Precepts again.

As long as you don’t let your skirt interfere in your swing, I doubt anyone will say anything.
Hey, hey, hey! It's a KILT!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Several years ago, the Lady Precept became so popular with the guys that sellers could not keep the ball in stock. I played the ball myself, like many, many other men at the time. It had great feel and really performed well for the average golfer.

Most excellent! Tera will be happy

Isn’t that the ball that they also sold as the “Laddie” Precept to those who weren’t comfortable using the “Lady” version?

4B568068-9FCB-4E0C-888A-BC962506BA1D.jpeg

It's at a good price point too.

Isn’t that the ball that they also sold as the “Laddie” Precept to those who weren’t comfortable using the “Lady” version?
Don't think so... Always thought the Laddie was a pretty firm, durable, distance ball...

Here is a link to a review

years ago perhaps, but as the OP states, this is a new ball.

Back