CONTEST Win Your Choice of Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played another round with the Tour BX ball today. It is awesome. I love everything about it. The only draw back today was my swing with wedges and not being able to control distance in the slightest.

Tour BXS, gives me the best combination of feel, distance and green side spin I’m looking for being a moderate to low spin player.

Fantastic golf balls. When I dabble in other brands, this is top of the list for golf balls.

Normally play Bridgestone precept, due to cost, but because of my swing speed & slice I should be playing the e12.

Great contest!! The Tour B RXS was my fit from my video Submittals. The soft feel and the max greenside spin is a must for my game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tour B RXS, according to VFIT. I’d love to put these up against Pro V1x; besides, others using them in AZ THP really like them.

Tour BX. V-Fit said so. :D

Tour B RX. I havent had the chance to have someone record my swing but I filled out the info they asked me for on the website and that's the ball they recommended for me.

Good luck everyone and thanks THP for another great contest!

Tried out the RXS and had great results earlier in the year.

TourB RX is what I fitted in October. Resubmit my V-FIT over the weekend.

Tour B XS for me because Tiger...kidding. 106-107 swing speed on driver and want the extra spin and feel around the greens.

Bridgestone Tour B RXS for softer feel and better for approach shots for me.

Tour B XS because who doesn’t want to spin it like tiger? I like a softer ball on short shots and off putter and my speed is around 105. id rather the harder xs than softer rx or rx s

Tour BXs.
Got vfit and with the numbers i was given it fits perfect. And with this it’s been just as good for the few rounds during quarantine.
113 MPH swing speed
165 MPH ball speed
Fits well with everything i need and gives me that extra spin i needed.

Tour B RXS. I think I would like the softer feel relative to ProV1x.

Tour B RXS is perfect for my slower swing. I love the distance and feel around the greens. I think it's the Best Ball out there.

Tour B X because it’s the one that fits my swing.

Tour B RX. Played it, Got V-Fit for it. And believe it is the best ball for me.

The tour Bx is the best fit, the bx s spins a lot around the green and iron shots!! So the Bx is a better fit. I like seeing the ball roll out a little bit more.

Tour B RX for me. I've played it for a few years now because it just works with my slower swing speed. I haven't tried the 2020 version though.

Fun contest to have on this Monday where you get to choose the prize.

View attachment 8945584

The reviews on the new Tour B from Bridgestone have been amazing so far in the THP Forum, so we want to give some away. Entering is easy and you can follow the steps below.

How To Enter
Entering is as easy as posting in this thread which ball best suits your game and why. If you don't know, we recommend going through the new Bridgestone V-FIT and submitting a swing and getting the ball they recommend for you. If you do know, post what it is and why it works for you.

That is it. Then sit back and see if you are a winner in a few days. This will stay open through Wednesday the 27th.

Good luck everybody.
the TourB RXS for softer feel and better control with my min and short irons

Bridgestone fitting last year said Tour B RX, works for my swing speed, and I really like the feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back