CONTEST Win Your Choice of Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
RXS
VFit indicates this is my ball. I’m a sweeper so the added spin benefits my peak hight and distance.

Tour B RX for me. For my game, consistency is king and the RX ball has always given me that. Though there are balls that spin more out there, I know what to expect from this ball on shots into greens and that is what I desire. Every Bridgestone fitting I have ever done dating back about 10 years had put me in the RX model.

I like all the Tour B line, but the RX is what I was fit into and the one I play the most.

I fit into the RXS.

I went through the VFIT and was recommended the Tour B RX. I love the feel around the greens and on longer shots with this ball

Tour B XS. I just tried out all the Bridgestone and the B XS is my new ball going forward. I hit it long off the tee and I have ultimate control coming into and around the greens. It my new gamer.

Looks like I need the B RXS and I'm playing the B XS, oops! Anyway, softer is better for me

I have done V-Fit and it says the B-RX and that is also the one I enjoy playing the most! Thanks for the opportunity!

Tour B RX is Bridgestone's recommendation for me. Sounds like a good fit to what I like in a ball and should match my swing speed. I have constantly read extremely positive comments on THP about these new Bridgestones and would like to put them in play.

7D6C92C9-305C-43D4-B357-7644164EBB30.jpeg
Other than being V-Fit for the Tour B X, I love this ball because it LAUNCHES off the tee - like a bullet out of a .50 cal sniper rifle, soars through the air like a majestic eagle and sticks to the green like one of those killer wasp stings - CHYEAAAAHHH

The TOUR B X which is designed to fit my slower swing. Bridgestone also claims it has a softer feel, but still provides spin into the greens. Sounds like my kind of ball.

Tour B RX. The decreased spin off the driver helps me keep the ball under control off the tee and still has the greenside spin I need when I get myself closer to the green. The reason I went RX instead of X is I like the slightly softer feel and it actually came in yellow ;) I hover right around 105 SS so I could have gone either way but the RX is the ball for me this season!

I was fit for the Tour BRX back in February. I even doubled down and ordered 4 dozen of them during the buy 3 get 1 free deal. But since I'm also an internet golfer (and tinkerer), I'm wondering how the RX would stack up against the RXS with my game.

Choices, huh?

the Yellow Tour BRXS. Easily to follow. Great for the short game.

Tomorrow Ill be playing the B xs for first time. So might as well double down on those. Thanks!

Tour B RX for me.

I’ve tried the Tour B X, B RXS as well.

The Tour B RX is the ball i hit the straightest, and i like the feel around the greens as well. I’ve played 3 rounds with the same ball which is unheard of for me lol

I was vfit for BRX and have had a PB with it since then. I like to experiment and think the RXS might work as well, but I ordered 4 dozen of the RX and don’t intend to play anything else in 2020

RXS. A perfect ball for my slower swing speed. Love the spin the RXS provides especially around the green.

Tour B RX I assume, I don’t need high spin on the driver and swing around 100 mph, so that would be my choice

Tour B RX for me. Have done VFit multiple times and each time it seems to go between e12 which I tried and seemed way too spinny off tee for me and B RX, haven't had chance to try the new RX yet. (y)

Tour B X I think would be in my best interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back