CONTEST Win Your Choice of Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
TourB RX for me. Was v-fit into that ball. Reason given below 105 swing speed.

Tour B XS is my ball due to the fact I swing at 120+ and am looking for distance and control off the tee.

Tour BX

VFit SS 109....most accurate ball I’ve played. Great ball in the wind

I did the fitting in person and I was told by the pro that either the RXS or the XS would work for me. I play both balls and I prefer the XS. I find that I spin it plenty greenside while keeping the ball in play.

Someone is welcome to try and convince me otherwise, but until that day comes, I'm all in on RX.

My numbers are kind of abusive from an iron standpoint. Couldn't care less whether it's causing me distance loss off the driver because when i don't hit it like a moron, I hit it plenty far.

Cover is resilient.

RX Suits my short game and love the feel off my putter. Please & Thanks

Tour B RX in Optic Yellow. Fits my swing speed and was the ball recommended to me by Bridgestone in the online fitting.

Thanks for another great contest!

Tour B X on the Vfit for me. I have tried all of theirs and it's definitely the one most suited to me. It's a good fit off the tee and on approach.

Based on the online fitting tool, even though my swingh speed is below the 105mph transition, it recommends the Tour B XS

I currently play the Chromesoft X, but played the B330-S in the past

Is the Tour BRX for me, seems to fit all the characteristics that I'm needing.

Tour B XS for the extra spin and control. The new cover makes the ball longer off the tee and full shots!

Was vfit for the TourB RX

planning to get these when I run out of the Pro-V1s I currently play (y)

Tour B X for its distance and accuracy with the driver, drop and stop approach shots and a soft feel off the putter!

I use the Tour B XS. The ball is long off the tee, I can spin it with my irons from the fairway and it is consistent around the greens. I also have made a complete 180 on the logo on the ball. You can see if you are putting a good roll on it.

Last edited:
Tour B XS for me. I love the added feel and spin around the greens.

Thank you!

I was V-fit into the Tour B X. For me, the most important aspect is shots 150 and in. They need to feel softer off the club face, not too hard with an audible click. The X is a good balance for me. It feels great for close range shots, but it also performs off the tee. It gives me what I need when I need it with the Reactiv cover. Great ball, and glad I took the time to get V-fit!

After going through the on line fitting process, the Tour B RX looks like the ball for me.

I've already gotten to play the new B X and it is amazing. It fits my swing speed well and provide plenty of green stopping power. I've been so impressed to see the 1 hop and stop on greens even with my 4i.

I was recommended to use the Bridgestone Tour B XS, I've played it and plays great in the wind and is exactly durable and long.

Able to do the VFit through Bridgestone and was Tour B XS is the ball for me. I received a trial pack in the mail and really enjoy the feel and spin these balls provide. It will be my gamer ball for the year.

I've played Bridgestone balls for several years. My current ball is the Tour B X. I was playing the RX when given some Tour B's and liked the control, distance and greenside spun. I'll play Titleist, Taylormade and Callaway for practice rounds but play only the B X for competitive rounds.

My current ball after doing the Vfit through Bridgestone is the RX. My swing speed is right on the cusp of RX and XS but I have gamed the RX a few times and I love it. Ball explodes off the face, great spin when i need it. Just a solid ball tee to green.

I have been playing the Tour B XS since the last iteration and was fitted to the Tour B XS via Birdgestone's site. Love the softer feel and spin around the greens. Fits my game perfectly.

Just went through vfit answering the questions (will upload a swing tonight to see if it changes) and it put me in the You B XS. Have never played that one, but have played the RX and it is ok but would like to find something better for me.

Sent from my XP8800 using Tapatalk

Tour BX was what I was fit into and what I have been playing. Really enjoy it but started to try out the BXS and may end up playing that a bit more to see if I notice a difference on the greens and off the putter face. With my descent angle, my shots tend to come in pretty steep already so the BX sticks most greens but its early. As the greens firm up, I wonder if migrating to the B XS is a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back