New Bushnell Range Finders? V4? News?

NetworkNinja

Reaction score
Has anyone heard or seen anything about 2014 Bushnell Range Finders? I'm wanting to pick one up but as it's nearing the end of the year I thought maybe to wait for next years model. Or at least a decent black friday sale. Do they have annual releases?

They have had annual releases and they have not had annual releases. Its been different the past few years. However the Tour V3 is awesome.

They have had annual releases and they have not had annual releases. Its been different the past few years. However the Tour V3 is awesome.

Agreed. The volt feature is the most ridiculous sounding but pleasantly awesome feature I have experienced in some time.

That's the one I've been eyeing. It looks pretty sweet and all the reviews have been amazing. Any ideas on the best place to watch for Black Friday deals for golf accessories?

Slickdeals.net is my go-to place for finding great deals, but it's not purely for golf. You can set alerts so it emails you when deals with certain keywords meet a given threshold though.

Overstock has them right now for $269.99. I purchased a while back for $240 w free shipping cause I had a 20% coupon. Sign up maybe you luck out and they send you a coupon.

Agreed. The volt feature is the most ridiculous sounding but pleasantly awesome feature I have experienced in some time.

I believe it's "Jolt" technology. If your v3 is sending a volt, you might be licking the battery. Hehe

I too have been thinking about going this route and purchasing a Bushnell. What's everyones thought on the original v3 w/o slope versus the bushnell with the slope on it? I think having the slope would drastically help decide the club choice. To me, the extra $$ for slope would be worth it. Please give me some feedback. Also, do you think it's even worth it since I currently have a garmin g3 approach?

Back