New Bushnell Tour X question

M5Pilot

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi I just bought a new tour x and there seems to be a discrepancy from what the manual says and what my units display shows while in slope mode. The manual says there will be a triangle displayed near the bottom telling you your in slope mode. Mine doesn't show that, in fact it just has dashed lines. When a target is acquired, it shows the degrees + or - and then alternates to the corrected yardage. These numbers alternate back and forth. From what I've been able to see on line, both the slope in degrees and the corrected yardage are shown at the same time side by side below the actual distance display. Does anyone else have a display that acts like mine? Their tech support is closed until Monday.

Last edited:
Hi I just bought a new tour x and there seems to be a discrepancy from what the manual says and what my units display shows while in slope mode. The manual says there will be a triangle displayed near the bottom telling you your in slope mode. Mine doesn't show that, in fact is just has dashed lines. When a target is acquired, it shows the degrees + or - and then alternates to the corrected yardage. These numbers alternate back and forth. From what I've been able to see on line, both the slope in degrees and the corrected yardage are shown at the same time side by side below the actual distance display. Does anyone else have a display that acts like mine? Their tech support is closed until Monday.

Should be able to get out to the course tomorrow, if you haven't gotten any answers before then, I'll let you know what mine displays.

Mine acts just like you describe.

Yup, that's the correct way if works. Displays distance on the top and then the actual with slope integrated on the bottom + or -.

Update: Just got off the phone with Bushnell's tech support and as others mentioned in their reply, the slope display as I described it in my original post is the newer updated display however he said there was an oversight on the manual as it got a copy and paste and didn't get edited with the change.

Thanks for all those that replied.

Last edited:
Back