New, but rusty shafts?

Just checked and I did not hear back from them today. Trying to stay in my wise mind about that, but together this a wide departure from my past dealings with them.
You would think they would want to make it right quickly.. I hope they come through as that's unacceptable

Just checked and I did not hear back from them today. Trying to stay in my wise mind about that, but together this a wide departure from my past dealings with them.
They need to get this taken care of quickly.

That’s frustrating..

That is completely unacceptable!

Wanted to update. Took longer, with more effort, and exchanges with more people than I'd like to do again in the future, but they sent out new shafts and a return label for the original ones sent.

Wanted to update. Took longer, with more effort, and exchanges with more people than I'd like to do again in the future, but they sent out new shafts and a return label for the original ones sent.

That is good news. too bad it was a pain in the neck.

That is good news. too bad it was a pain in the neck.
I'm going off the assumption that the people in charge of fixing the issue seemed uncooperative and disorganized simply because they couldn't figure out how they'd even been sent out like that in the first place. That's my patience, love, and tolerance way of understanding it at least.

I'm going off the assumption that the people in charge of fixing the issue seemed uncooperative and disorganized simply because they couldn't figure out how they'd even been sent out like that in the first place. That's my patience, love, and tolerance way of understanding it at least.

works for me. Add to that many companies are decentralized at the moment due to covid and people working from home. Makes it harder to get things done.

At least they took care of the issue.

I'd bet the operation is not all under one roof.
The guy created the shipping label, probably never set eyes on the goods before it's sent out.
The rust discoloration at one end of the storage bag should be an alarm to perform pre-shipment inspection.

One time I ordered 10 hybrid shafts, one of the nuch had a crushed tip. Never noticed the damage until I was prepping the shaft in question. They sent out a replacement shaft after I sent in a picture of the damaged tip.

That's disappointing. Would definitely look for an exchange and resolution.

Glad it worked out. Would expect with repeat good customers that the pain you went thru wouldn't have happened.

Back