MagicSpell

Team Hackers in 2022 Morgan Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
18 ish
Doing a fun test with these right now.

6405ECCC-9BA2-48AC-BFDD-BF0E939A34B9.jpeg

I'm sure they are nice and made of high quality, but they look very cheap to me compared to the Cleveland CBX2. Don't know why... Can't answer it, but they don't look like they belong to the same company that made the Apex. I couldn't get past the looks to try it

is there a different thread with more feedback on these? or just not a lot of interest?

i have a md5 jaws 50 as a gap wedge, but thinking a little more forgiveness might be needed there, and a little less spin. this club seemed like a good option, or cleveland cbx but i much prefer callaway’s wedge head shape.

is there a different thread with more feedback on these? or just not a lot of interest?

i have a md5 jaws 50 as a gap wedge, but thinking a little more forgiveness might be needed there, and a little less spin. this club seemed like a good option, or cleveland cbx but i much prefer callaway’s wedge head shape.

Haha, I will attribute this to tired eyes... Yeah, I posted in the other thread yesterday. Bought a 52 as a gap wedge and it’s absolutely eye opening.

Back