New CNCPT Irons from Titleist

So what are we talking with 'fitting locations nationwide'? Because when I put in my location for finding a place to be fit for them, I know 5 of those 7 do not and will hot have these or anything like these to hit. The other two maybe, but I've gone through their stuff and never seen anything like this price-wise to demo fit/hit. Do they mean fit by hitting other clubs and then having these built up based on that?

I get they are a niche limited run concept iron, but just having dropped $149/club (which I thought was a decent amount to spend on seven irons), gulp.
They do look nice..Very similar to the T400 imho.

I love the looks but at $500 a club, not for me.

I think the idea of concept clubs are great, but definitely out of reach.

Will be fun to see thoughts pour into the thread eventually, because they look great.

They look good, but so do a lot of irons costing a third as much. As somebody known to pay a premium to get what he wants, I wouldn't even consider them. In fact, I think I'd be embarrassed to have them in the bag. No offense to anyone seriously pondering, but in my eyes, 2020 is not the time for conspicuous consumption.

They look like golf clubs from the future that somebody took out of the aft storage hatch of their flying car at their space station home on another planet. And they're priced like they were exported/shipped from another planet, too. Nothing about them appeals to me, especially the price tag.

PXG is smiling at this release. It makes them look downright affordable by comparison.

Titleist equipment man but pass on these unless they make big discount for Veterans like PXG. Plus look ugly to my eyes but would have to see in person.

Don't shoot, but I don't really like the look of these. At that price point I'll never have to worry about choosing them, but there just seems to be no visual element in them for me. I mean, they're 80% blade and 20% cavity back? I just don't feel it.

Sounds impressive, but for $500 a club it better brew some good IPA and swing for me.

Sounds impressive, but for $500 a club it better brew some good IPA and swing for me.
I don't know why, but something about it swinging for you made me picture an iron with triple track on it, and now I'm terrified for the future.

Gorgeous clubs and the concept is pretty neat. The price point will be hard to overcome for many.

I don’t understand why their so expensive..

I don’t understand why their so expensive..
materials tech design etc.

and the name, Titleist generally is more premium from an MSRP
Standpoint compared to other oems from what I’ve seen

I think JT’s dad had these in the bag at the PNC

Back