New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

So truth be told. I swing my FT and look to see result. The guy I was with for 13 rounds two weeks ago had this to say...I would know immediately how you hit your shot by the sound. Your crisp iron shots sounded like explosions. I had no idea...I just don't pay attention to the sound.
Bet you'll pay attention now.

Tools not jewels

806EAFF8-7188-4047-91D3-DCD9F797AB2F.jpeg

Scuffing up nicely!

A91F5EC2-ED41-4170-A073-108BFCC43F9D.jpeg
553372BA-E23A-4036-9390-17D0FBE9320D.jpeg

Really getting my irons working well 😍 Got another round tomorrow at noon
330FA424-1D84-413D-800D-E4DBA9139133.jpeg

I’m really curious if we will see an upgrade or an attempt to upgrade these in the near future. Love mine.

I’m really curious if we will see an upgrade or an attempt to upgrade these in the near future. Love mine.
If I'm not mistaken this fall would be 2 years since the original release. Seems to be the cycle anyway 🤷‍♂️. Hard to imagine what they'd improve upon with these but knowing Cobra they will find something haha

If I'm not mistaken this fall would be 2 years since the original release. Seems to be the cycle anyway 🤷‍♂️. Hard to imagine what they'd improve upon with these but knowing Cobra they will find something haha
I believe you are correct on original release. Not sure how they could make them much better but I’ll be watching closely

I believe you are correct on original release. Not sure how they could make them much better but I’ll be watching closely
they really are the best iron I've ever played. 🤷‍♂️

I am going to need some hard evidence that the next forged tec is better than the current. Maybe they will not try to perfect them and just offer them in black?

I am going to need some hard evidence that the next forged tec is better than the current. Maybe they will not try to perfect them and just offer them in black?
Let’s only hope. Only problem with my set is their not copper.

I hope not, because I’ll be ordering them on release day in OL. o_O

I've been hitting these so sweetly recently that I'm not sure how they can be improved upon. Cobra have managed to hit on the perfect feeling iron for my game I think, the feeling of confidence over them is fantastic, and the feel and sound can't be beaten. The big difference as I've mentioned before is getting the right shaft in them, I loved them before, but when I got a lighter shaft in them they really started performing for me.

I've been hitting these so sweetly recently that I'm not sure how they can be improved upon. Cobra have managed to hit on the perfect feeling iron for my game I think, the feeling of confidence over them is fantastic, and the feel and sound can't be beaten. The big difference as I've mentioned before is getting the right shaft in them, I loved them before, but when I got a lighter shaft in them they really started performing for me.

FTs are the real deal for sure. Maybe they'll have a raw version next year? Even during the fitting, I remember speaking with the fitter at Golf Galaxy and remarking about how good they felt.

FTs are the real deal for sure. Maybe they'll have a raw version next year? Even during the fitting, I remember speaking with the fitter at Golf Galaxy and remarking about how good they felt.
A raw FT? Ooft, now that would be something! My wedges are already completely coloured haha

Been a while since I got these out because I'm testing another set, but took them out to a par 3 course yesterday. Hit 7 of 9 greens, and I was pin hunting on a lot of them. Felt great to throw darts time and time again. Accuracy was spot on, just need to adjust distance control a bit.

I love long par threes, it's a perfect way to prep your short game

These long irons are so straight for me, just love the trajectory of them!

Been a while since I got these out because I'm testing another set, but took them out to a par 3 course yesterday. Hit 7 of 9 greens, and I was pin hunting on a lot of them. Felt great to throw darts time and time again. Accuracy was spot on, just need to adjust distance control a bit.
I see you also have the c721 irons, which do you prefer more the cobras or the Tour Edge?

These long irons are so straight for me, just love the trajectory of them!
Funnily enough, I chunked the hell out of the 6i on a couple of occasions today, but the rest were just so so sweet. Love these irons completely!

I see you also have the c721 irons, which do you prefer more the cobras or the Tour Edge?
For me, the C721's are more forgiving and longer by around 5 yards on average. The KFT are more accurate and feel a bit better. Still think the C721s feel good, just not as good. Just seems like I can't dial in the C721's to go to a spot. I can hit the greens, but that is a big area. KFT I'm going at the pin. Both are fantastic sets!

For me, the C721's are more forgiving and longer by around 5 yards on average. The KFT are more accurate and feel a bit better. Still think the C721s feel good, just not as good. Just seems like I can't dial in the C721's to go to a spot. I can hit the greens, but that is a big area. KFT I'm going at the pin. Both are fantastic sets!
Should have mentioned. I've played the C721s for the past few months. Brought the KFT's out for the par 3 course. Just for frame of reference as to my recent play.

Back