New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I love that Cobra is getting into more of a players iron setup now. I’m really intrigued on the size of the head and the view of the top line, probably because my coffee has yet to kick in this morning I just can’t tell from the video.

These look really, really nice. And the price is really solid as compared to some of the other irons in this space. If I were at all in the market for irons these would go on the list to try for sure.

Wow these look impressive! Super clean design and even though they may be a little late to the party, it looks like they took their time designing these and the package looks fantastic!
I’m not certain they are late here - why do you think they are late?

I am so hyped for these irons!!!!!!!!

You have enough toys, I sent Cobra a change of address in your honor so they come to me instead.

I love that Cobra is getting into more of a players iron setup now. I’m really intrigued on the size of the head and the view of the top line, probably because my coffee has yet to kick in this morning I just can’t tell from the video.

two quick pics next to newest version of P790. These are slightly smaller it appears

94409CA9-9908-4E32-B4B9-C11047D7B600.jpeg
347A46B2-8067-4524-8E46-39F0B4F5C41C.jpeg

These look really good and I wish i had the game to put them in the bag. Love the look.

WOW. These look absolutely fantastic. Cobra is killing it!

I’m not certain they are late here - why do you think they are late?
Late may have been an incorrect way to position this since they've already had the forged tec line out for a while. I assumed this was the first hollow body design in the players distance category for Cobra.

Will they be doing black again/still?

Didn't get to watch the whole video as I had to get in the road, sorry if i missed it

Ps- side-by-side pics definitely show its compact size compared to the initial imaged

@JB It looks like the pwrshell sole on the Forged TEC is shaped a bit different than on the current F9 set, with the Forged TEC being a bit more slick with a consistent radius from face to back. Are my eyes lying to me?

Those photos make them look even more sleek and I expected. DANG!

@JB It looks like the pwrshell sole on the Forged TEC is shaped a bit different than on the current F9 set, with the Forged TEC being a bit more slick with a consistent radius from face to back. Are my eyes lying to me?

There is a pop up on the video on the home page that kind of shows it off in the current version. That might help a bit.

Wow those look really good. I'm sure these will be a winner at the Morgan Cup.

I wonder if we will see a new utility iron using this style this year?

Great look and great tech in a compact design.
I’m not sure if I’m ready for one length but it would be fun to test a set of these out

By far the best looking Cobra iron I have seen yet. Those are super clean.

Very nice looking iron, smooth looking is the word that comes to mind for me.

I can't stop staring at these pics :oops:

Really good video about all the amazing tech packed into such a pretty shell.

These look really good and I'm liking the size compared to P790. Definitely a must hit. If I had to nitpick, the KING lettering is a bit much for me. A much smaller size or just the Cobra logo would have been better.

There is a pop up on the video on the home page that kind of shows it off in the current version. That might help a bit.
Just rewatched it a second time and it cleared it all up for me. The pwrshell face wraps around to the sole, and the sole looks to have a consistent radius, which I think is a great shape for these irons.

I think these are going to be huge sellers for Cobra, and the graphite version will be a contender for irons of the year.

Back