New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

Got my set today to challenge my HMBs. I also have a super hybrid so complete bag over haul.

Nice looking forward to your thoughts, what shafts did you go with?

A79B4C2C-08B3-4F55-901D-96C9172A96FE.jpegThey’re finally here, the wait was killing me. Got a chance to hit some balls for about a half hour. First impression is they feel amazing all the way through the set. This is my first fitted set so it took a little getting used to the heavier shafts and 2* upright. After I found my groove I was hitting absolute lasers dead straight.

Waiting for a return PM is killing me, is 5 days long to wait before sending another one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle royale

Would u be able to post of some comparison pics? Those r the 2 sets I can’t stop thinking about. I have hit the hmb’s but haven’t seen the cobra’s yer

Would u be able to post of some comparison pics? Those r the 2 sets I can’t stop thinking about. I have hit the hmb’s but haven’t seen the cobra’s yer

If he can’t, I will here in a couple more days when mine come in!

If he can’t, I will here in a couple more days when mine come in!

Thanks, looking forward it. Curious to see ho these stack up against your Apex irons.

Last edited:
I received an email today from Brandon Friday at Budget Golf, just making sure that I had received my irons and asking whether they were to my liking. That is super customer service in my book. Shout out to Budget Golf. If you want a set of these irons, you can’t go wrong ordering them through Budget. My order was placed a week ago Monday. It was a special order with exotic shafts, altered lies and non-standard grips, but I had the irons in hand by Saturday, with standard shipping. So, I think Cobra deserves some credit, too.

Oh. Hey. A box.

Are you going to show us whats in the box or just leave us here waiting? :greenalien:
Will grab one at practice here in about 30 minutes. Will put them on the photo table here in a couple days though before I hit them, should make for some niiiiiiice pics. :cool:

I received an email today from Brandon Friday at Budget Golf, just making sure that I had received my irons and asking whether they were to my liking. That is super customer service in my book. Shout out to Budget Golf. If you want a set of these irons, you can’t go wrong ordering them through Budget. My order was placed a week ago Monday. It was a special order with exotic shafts, altered lies and non-standard grips, but I had the irons in hand by Saturday, with standard shipping. So, I think Cobra deserves some credit, too.
That is outstanding!

Great reading that buddy. Always enjoy my experiences with both Budget and Cobra.

Hello world

EDAE7EED-6CBC-49B0-A640-2F5AF7348F05.jpeg

88CAC7C9-B334-4FAA-84AE-CB953F7CC02E.jpeg

64292BF1-315F-46A1-B5FF-9298F0C3CEBF.jpeg

B7C6B594-13C8-4C25-BF54-AEF95A7E3763.jpeg

I think the sole is is pretty damn good looking, probably the best looking ones I’ve seen in a while. only had a few cuts with it but turf interaction was great and just such a clean head.

I think the sole is is pretty damn good looking, probably the best looking ones I’ve seen in a while. only had a few cuts with it but turf interaction was great and just such a clean head.
Is the leading edge kind of a V-sole?

Nah, not really
Yea, I think it's just the way the light is in that picture of the 6i. Those look incredible BTW! Look forward to your thoughts on this one!

Back