New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

They got me, even with the COVID forced spending cuts this deal was too good to pass up. Catalyst 80s, +3/4”, plus4 grips, and will call for swing weight.

Nice. You will love them. Really great irons

TrackMan today with pw. If I can get these types of numbers out on the course, I have exactly what I want and no gapping issues.

5D329AF3-AFBA-4EFD-8164-0B1D5C2EF22B.jpeg

It is insane that you can get these clubs for half the price I bought them for a month ago. Oh well, that's why I don't day trade.

Yes, got them! Couldn't wait any longer so I had to sneak away from a visit at my parents in law.  A man has got to do what a man has got to do! :egyptian:

Cobra Forged Tec 5i - GW, lie 1* Up and KBS TGI 95 shafts.

Tomorrow I will take them to the golf course. My buddies have no idea that I have new clubs. Hopefully I can beat them. :LOL:

#feelslikechristmas

IMG_20200524_084414.jpgIMG_20200524_084918.jpgIMG_20200524_084816.jpgIMG_20200524_085013.jpgIMG_20200524_084955.jpg

Yes, got them! Couldn't wait any longer so I had to sneak away from a visit at my parents in law.  A man has got to do what a man has got to do! :egyptian:

Tomorrow I will take them to the golf course. My buddies have no idea that I have new clubs. Hopefully I can beat them. :LOL:

#feelslikechristmas

View attachment 8945348View attachment 8945347View attachment 8945349View attachment 8945351View attachment 8945350
Them is prettyyyyyyyy.

Tomorrow I will take them to the golf course. My buddies have no idea that I have new clubs. Hopefully I can beat them.

#feelslikechristmas

Those look amazing. The red accent makes them look mean. And great photography too.

The forged tec feel even better to me after I got the swing weight up. I plan to play them with lead tape for a month and make sure I am good with the weight before maybe taking to a shop to make the weight more permanent
EEC207AA-C6DA-482A-A752-D787D2FBCA1C.jpeg

Hoping the Utility is released soon. Really want that in the bag for short par 4s off the tee.

Holy ****! :eek: These Irons are absolutly f*****g amazing!!!
I am just back from my first 9 holes with them and I love them!! Hits in the center feel so good and the result is like you would expect it but misshits are also nothing to worry about to much. They lose some distance but not too much at all and the forgivingness is really good.

Everbody should at least try these irons. Even if your handicap (like mine) is not the best. I am pretty sure that I can lower my hcp significantly this year if I would give it a try (in Germany you have to play official tournaments to lower your hcp).

So happy that I decided to buy these. :)

Ordered these today, 5-GW, Recoil 460ESX, JumboMax grips.
And as always, ONE Length

Did this with the GW yesterday, from 130

View attachment 8945632

Had another GW spin back 10 ft today off the tee

Really need to reiterate the forgiveness and distance these provide in a more compact head

Man, you can bust those short irons/wedges. You are really compressing the ball, my friend.

Ordered these today, 5-GW, Recoil 460ESX, JumboMax grips.
And as always, ONE Length

I will be interested to read your thoughts.

Another enjoyable round with these today. Still finding the PW and GW to be a little short, but at least now that I know I have the distances figured out. One thing I haven't gushed enough about is the distance control. For a hollow body iron, I have found them to be crazy consistent.

Cobra has sent me a return label for the 9 iron, they want to take a look at it. So hopefully they can buff it or something or replace it. Either way will be without it for a few rounds. Time to work on my partial 8 iron swings.

@Tenputt I had one of those issues you talked about with short irons. Last time I played I caught one of the jumper like shots. I hit a 9 iron way over a green. Ended up going 170yds!! Never had one fly like that before..

@M2Giles did you get them ordered?

No I already have my long irons. I'm sticking with my flow set. The only things that have my attention right now are the Rev33 and MIM irons once they are released.

No I already have my long irons. I'm sticking with my flow set. The only things that have my attention right now are the Rev33 and MIM irons once they are released.
Ahh gotcha. Hoping the MiM look better in hand than they do in the pics I've seen. Those rev33 are gorgeous though

Back