New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

I hit these irons the best I have over the weekend since I got them. Distance was insane! A good solid 7i for me is in that 170-180 range. Obviously thinner air in Vegas but one shot that sticks out is 188 during shamble with my partner @OITW and I went with 7i as I had hit a 6i earlier in the round pretty far. Thought this 7 would be just right.

Anyway, I hit it right at the flag and I am screaming for it to be good. Get up there and I’m off the back of the green and can see where the ball hit. Ball had to carry 195-200. Just insane.

These are so stinking good. Will be in my bag for the foreseeable future.

You were annihilating your irons this weekend! Was fun to watch!

Whelp just ordered a new PW....

backordered until Nov, so will get it just in time for Turkey Day
So weird...

So weird...

Two things from it - the PW was probably my best iron Wed-Sun.

I hit my last shot of the tournament with it, didn't dunk it, so not like I threw it in the air celebrating... definitely weird... Cobra Connect even shows it as my last shot, as everyone knows I wasn't all there mentally after Saturday night 🥴🤪 so who knows

I hit these irons the best I have over the weekend since I got them. Distance was insane! A good solid 7i for me is in that 170-180 range. Obviously thinner air in Vegas but one shot that sticks out is 188 during shamble with my partner @OITW and I went with 7i as I had hit a 6i earlier in the round pretty far. Thought this 7 would be just right.

Anyway, I hit it right at the flag and I am screaming for it to be good. Get up there and I’m off the back of the green and can see where the ball hit. Ball had to carry 195-200. Just insane.

These are so stinking good. Will be in my bag for the foreseeable future.
Couldn't agree more. I love these irons, again specifically the longer irons. They didn't let me down one bit over the weekend. Solid, feel great, distance is great without feeling heavy or clicky. Not one thing to complain about. Love 'em!

Two things from it - the PW was probably my best iron Wed-Sun.

I hit my last shot of the tournament with it, didn't dunk it, so not like I threw it in the air celebrating... definitely weird... Cobra Connect even shows it as my last shot, as everyone knows I wasn't all there mentally after Saturday night 🥴🤪 so who knows
Hope @jdtox didn't put it at the bottom of that ravine where his ball is on the hole where you closed him out :unsure: jk....

Hope @jdtox didn't put it at the bottom of that ravine where his ball is on the hole where you closed him out :unsure: jk....
LOL nah I couldn't even blame my own club for that. That shot was headed directly at the flagstick, just came up 20 yds short :rolleyes:. Slight wind miscalculation on my part

LOL maybe? That Canyon Rat probably got it
In all seriousness, I know you checked with fellow Morgan Cuppers, but did someone turn it into the proshop? You probably already checked, but just a thought.

In all seriousness, I know you checked with fellow Morgan Cuppers, but did someone turn it into the proshop? You probably already checked, but just a thought.

Called them Monday :(

Was thinking about calling this weekend just to be safe

did you check with the marriott? I very nearly left a driver shaft in the room. 🤷‍♂️

No, I will though, can't hurt, never went back to the room after the Sunday round though.

Whelp just ordered a new PW....

backordered until Nov, so will get it just in time for Turkey Day
Too bad it wasn't the 7 iron. Could have shipped that out to you!

Couldn't agree more. I love these irons, again specifically the longer irons. They didn't let me down one bit over the weekend. Solid, feel great, distance is great without feeling heavy or clicky. Not one thing to complain about. Love 'em!
Your ball striking with the irons was fun to watch!

Back out today with these (sans PW) put the T Rail in, never used it.

Hit 5/9 greens opportunity for GIR with a FT iron in my hand. Proximity to hole wasn’t great on 3/5 - nothing stuffed in there but after two weeks off pretty happy

Best shot was this one - proximity to hole was 31’ but still made the 🐦 putt

69F52B72-8F08-4485-AA40-2C66F804F6FD.png
Launch was great with these, had a couple of thin chunky shots, not the shots, definitely not the clubs. Nice mid/mid high launch with these
Can’t wait until the PW is back and the set is complete again lol

I have two more weeks of a forced layoff. I can’t wait to get these out on the course again. My favorite time of year in Phoenix is after the October overseed and I haven’t been able to play in PHX since September.

The one length forged tec I have in the bag are a perfect blend of looks and forgiveness. As much as I love looking at new offerings and participating in those threads, it is going to take something really special to get me to move from these irons.

I have two more weeks of a forced layoff. I can’t wait to get these out on the course again. My favorite time of year in Phoenix is after the October overseed and I haven’t been able to play in PHX since September.

The one length forged tec I have in the bag are a perfect blend of looks and forgiveness. As much as I love looking at new offerings and participating in those threads, it is going to take something really special to get me to move from these irons.

Great reading this.

I would have to agree! The Forged Tecs offer great forgiveness with a really solid profile. One of the best performing irons I have played and will play for a long time. May try some different shafts at some point like @jdtox graphite offering he has.

Sharing a 4i shot from 210 last weekend on a Par 5. I did not make the eagle putt, but I’ll take a tap in birdie!

Still continue to be impressed by these lovely irons!

1F37BDE6-99D4-407B-8E29-7D156D877808.jpeg

Been dialed in with these 8i-GW in our scrambles last couple of weeks - plenty of birdie looks

had my playing partners hit them as well and most of the feedback was great - one of my playing partners has been trying to buy them off me lol

Been dialed in with these 8i-GW in our scrambles last couple of weeks - plenty of birdie looks

had my playing partners hit them as well and most of the feedback was great - one of my playing partners has been trying to buy them off me lol
That's awesome man, I'm in exactly the same boat. 8i down I'm hitting them great, just 7 and 6 getting a bit wayward. Tending to hit them a wee bit fat but that's completely down to me and not getting through them enough. Truly phenomenal irons all round.

Got my first ever hole in one today with my forged tec 9i, one hop and in. Can’t tell you how happy/ drunk i am right now. The guys behind us saw it and immediately threw me a beer to shotgun haha. Never thought this day would happen

Back