Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Im not ok with this.

Reminds me of when they changed the formula for original Coke back in the mid 80s. That didn't work out well.

Horrible idea. Why mess with a good thing?!?

Time to go stock up. :ROFLMAO:

My wife loves her coke zero when she gets a soda (we don't do much soda) she says it reminds her of Tab. Me, I don't do soda very often - so this does not affect me, but Coca Cola - if you are watching, piss off my wife and prepare for war.

Reminds me of when they changed the formula for original Coke back in the mid 80s. That didn't work out well.
My thinking exactly. It's probably a matter of time before we see Coke Zero Classic.

No more white letters.....on purpose do we think? Or is on coincidental

I believe the formula has been changed once before when they renamed it Coke Zero Sugar.

Exactly what I was thinking :oops:

I prefer Pepsi zero sugar to Coke. So if it tastes more like regular Coke, I’m still not going to drink it.

This should be called Coke -1.

Remember when they tried to push Coke Life on us? Tasted awful. But hey, they are only 0 for forever on trying to hit this mark, so I have faith in them :cautious:

I believe the formula has been changed once before when they renamed it Coke Zero Sugar.
Yep, and I don't remember it being a big change. I'm guessing this won't be a large change either.

We already have this in the UK and it’s brilliant - much closer to real Coke flavour 👌.

Glad I drink almost zero soda anymore. Won't have to worry about taking a sip of this and it tasting like a wild animal died in the tank.

I have some issues with this, but not as much as I would have had a few months ago. I have been transitioning to Dr. Pepper Zero lately which is even better than Coke Zero anyway.

I have some issues with this, but not as much as I would have had a few months ago. I have been transitioning to Dr. Pepper Zero lately which is even better than Coke Zero anyway.

Same here. DP zero is great

I am a big Diet Coke drinker and never liked this Coke Zero taste. My wife likes Coke Zero, so I will see how she feels about the new taste. She is very picky.

The only thing I don't want to see is Coke messing with the Diet formula. That recipe is perfect.

Back