It tastes basically the same to me and i've been drinking Coke Zero every day for like 10 years.

It tastes basically the same to me and i've been drinking Coke Zero every day for like 10 years.
I wonder if it is somehow different in Canada.

I'm not an avid drinker of it, but man... I noticed a huge difference.

I wonder if it is somehow different in Canada.

I'm not an avid drinker of it, but man... I noticed a huge difference.

I'll see if i can buy 2 cases, one of each, and then do a side by side test. They still have some of the old ones around here in some of the stores. I've bought the new ones--nothing really struck me as all that different but i've never had them back to back

Same here, after the first new can :D

yeah, I'm fine with the new one now, but it's the principle of the thing.

I'll see if i can buy 2 cases, one of each, and then do a side by side test. They still have some of the old ones around here in some of the stores. I've bought the new ones--nothing really struck me as all that different but i've never had them back to back
I think the old coke zero had a unique taste. I think the new one is damn near regular coke.

Very interesting how different taste buds work.

I think the old coke zero had a unique taste. I think the new one is damn near regular coke.

Very interesting how different taste buds work.

I really want to compare side by side now. Maybe it's possible all of my new Zeros have been part of mixes or something, or i've had them with foods where i haven't noticed.

Gonna get to the bottom of this

Back