New Comcast Xfinity Mobile. Anybody try it?

Plinyyounger

Magistrate Ancient Rome
Reaction score
Handicap
fake peopl
Has anybody tried the new Xfinity Mobile system (Verizon)? I currently use ATT and have the original unlimited plan. The new Xfinity looks good, offers the same unlimited plan, tethering, calls, texts etc, for half the price. I currently pay $85 and the Xfinity is $45. Any experience and comments would be appreciated!

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/?CMP...mp9DNho_7Nf9yBRDjHGuohoCI8zw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

check it out and let me know what you all think.

pliny

Nobody? I'm leaning toward giving it a try. Only issue is I want the new iPhone when it comes out and the $20 off special ends at the end of July. May do it anyway.

You have me interested in this also. I have the old grandfathered Verizon Unlimited plan. They are making it harder to get new phone to add to the plan. Let me know if you decide to try and how it works.

You have me interested in this also. I have the old grandfathered Verizon Unlimited plan. They are making it harder to get new phone to add to the plan. Let me know if you decide to try and how it works.

Yep will do. I'm leaning toward it. $45 for unlimited items data, tethering, calls and texts, I don't think I can beat that. It will go up to $65 after 24 months. Still a bargain imo. I really like the fact tethering is included!

Back