GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
So as you know I got a netbook recently and I loved it. The only problem I was having was the screen was too small and this was the only computer I used in the house and it sometimes gave me headaches. So my wonderful soon to be husband surprised me yesterday with a new laptop. I think he did it as a surprise because he knows if he had said he wanted to get one I would have said we don't need to spend the money (we all know I am cheap haha). Well he got me an incredible Toshiba Satellite series laptop with, I believe, a 16 inch screen. It is AMAZING!!! I absolutely love it. I am still playing around with it to see what it can do but so far it's wonderful. Here are a couple pics....

495125612_MdjSU-L.jpg

495125769_mx96W-L.jpg

Showing off our dog toys everywhere

• Admin
I know I was trying not to get the mess of the house in the picture but the screen is so big I didn't have a choice. I will be doing some cleaning this weekend.

FOR SALE: One Used Netbook!

I too got a new computer the last couple of days. Got a Mac Mini for the office. Still have the PC though and still love my Netbook. Just wanted something that i was used to when it comes to photos and video.

Nice pick up, I was between a Toshiba and an Acer when I got my laptop and the Acer slightly won out.

Yesterday a Co-Worker and I went all "Office Space" on an old computer. Man, that was fun and great stress relief. I wish I would have taken pics of it, best part was bowling the cd drive assembly in to the curb.

Nice. I should post pics of my antique laptop I use to surf the net.

• Admin
Thanks Dent. Not to sound all girly and sappy but I am a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband (to be).

Right back atcha darlin

Back