New Countdown Clock - Special Events

@GolferGal the countdown timer has only ever shown all zero's since I logged in this morning

I am on a work PC (stuck with IE) so it could be something they are blocking, but I also see the same on my mobile when using Chrome?

That is because the timer has run out, the contest has begun. It also doesn't let me set a timezone so I had it set for 9am, and your 9am is before mine. So your clock ran out earlier. I am looking for a more advanced one, but haven't found one yet.

That is because the timer has run out, the contest has begun. It also doesn't let me set a timezone so I had it set for 9am, and your 9am is before mine. So your clock ran out earlier. I am looking for a more advanced one, but haven't found one yet.

That explains everything, just ignore me and get some rest after all the hard work you have put in recently

Awesome feature. With all the great stuff around here, it'll need reset every day lol

Fun little feature that just makes the forum a bit lore user intuitive than it used to be. It’s the little stuff like this that really makes things stand out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome!! I'm loving this evolution of the THP forum.

I saw the timer yesterday, but now I on my computer and can't find it. Did it disappear?

Perfect...sorry for all the questions today. First time I am viewing the forum on a laptop.

Some are seeing this for the first time, but its been in use a few times.
We will be using it quite a bit this year for signups, live update threads and more.

I absolutely love this.

Love this, I’d forgot it was a feature

Very cool feature.

This is such a great feature. Love seeing this type of feature on the forum.

Great idea!

Some are seeing this for the first time, but its been in use a few times.
We will be using it quite a bit this year for signups, live update threads and more.
It's so good. Immediate alert of what's on the horizon.

I love the countdown clock! Cool feature.

That’s a great feature. Something I really need by the way.

Back