New Crocs Golf Shoes

Croc haters crack me up. 99% of them have never even worn a pair. I imagine most croc haters are small dudes who drive large SUV's or trucks.

Croc haters crack me up. 99% of them have never even worn a pair. I imagine most croc haters are small dudes who drive large SUV's or trucks.

Very true man, although I drive a camry, I used to think they were cheesy until I tried them on. The material they use is unbeatable.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I don't like the original croc looks but my sandals and loafers rock! so comfy...

Confession: I once was a Croc hater but now have two pair... and they gets lots of wear.
What I can't stand are men wearing sandals and flip flops. I don't like seeing feet.

+1, but I do wear sandals also. I am only wear a pair of Crocs to Hawaii for the 2 week trip, not taking any other shoes, packing extremely light. Having said that I would look at the golf shoes and consider using them in the summer months.

Crocs are comfy, but I will not be in line to purchase these.

+1, but I do wear sandals also. I am only wear a pair of Crocs to Hawaii for the 2 week trip, not taking any other shoes, packing extremely light. Having said that I would look at the golf shoes and consider using them in the summer months.

The Croc flips are awesome comfy. Not as comfy as my Teva Mush flips, but close.

I love my plain old crocs. They were the only thing I could sear comfortably up ona 24 foot ladder painting my house this summer. Trying to figure out how to get the paint off em though!

Was watching the Haney Project last night and saw Hank wearing these, I think I'll wait to pass judgement until I try them on, but I might be interested.

Crocs are good for kids and nurses....about the only 2 that can pull them off.

Those are horrible looking I'll stay with my Florshiem's

Hank Haney is talking about these right now on Morning Drive. I love Crocs. Where can I get golf Crocs?

They don't look near as bad as I thought they would. I'm one who finds crocs comfortable so I'll probably give them a shot.

I agree - they have some nice looking shoes coming out and have always been extremely comfortable IMO with their other offerings.

Depending upon the price, I'll probably give them a shot. Crocs usually seem to fit my wide feet pretty well, so hopefully their golf shoes will be the same. Currently there aren't many golf shoes that I can find that fit me very comfortably. The FJ Contours are head and shoulders above everything else I've tried, but I'm always on the lookout for something new.

They look alot like my street premiers, my kids love them so maybe have to give them a shot.

I love Crocs... I wear the traditional foamies as house slippers, and have a pair with leather tops I wear to work a couple days a week....

but on the course, I think I'll stick to my Dry Joy Tours...

Tc loves these he wears them with Woolley socks.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly thought they would be much worse. Ive seen Crocs golf shoes that were basically the original Crocs with softspikes and they look like pretty much the worst thing ever.
IMO, it will take most people a long time to get over the image of the Crocs brand though, even if the shoes themselves are actually great.

Gotta say that I was surprised at the pictures after seeing the Thread Title. But, is it just me or are a lot the golf shoes today starting to look like the Keds I wore as a kid!

Gotta say that I was surprised at the pictures after seeing the Thread Title. But, is it just me or are a lot the golf shoes today starting to look like the Keds I wore as a kid!
They are. Casual shoes are much in style for golf than they used to be. I think its great. Everyone has a different style and theres lots of options out there. I used to be strictly a saddle shoe guy but this year for Xmas my girlfriend's family got me a pair of FJ Street golf shoes (they look at lot like Converse Chuck Taylors) and theyre awesome.

Crocs is at the PGA show no? wonder if JB and crew will have any more pics?

I have a pair of Croc sneakers that look very similar to the Drayden line and they are extremely comfortable. I would and seriously might buy a pair of these!

2012 Croc golf shoes

2012 Croc golf shoes

http://www.pga.com/golf-equipment/g...oes-game-changers-video?pga_cid=GC_newsletter

Not for anything but they are pretty nice looking.

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-golf/golf-shoes,default,sc.html

Here is what they look like:

Crocs-Golf-Shoes-Charcoal-and-Pumpkin-Preston-_18976_07R_ALT100.jpg

Crocs-Golf-Shoes-White-and-Navy-Drayden-_18975_126_ALT100.jpg

Crocs-Golf-Shoes-Espresso-and-White-Bradyn-_18977_25A_ALT100.jpg

Women's:

Crocs-Golf-Shoes-White-and-Turquoise-Womens-Bradyn-_18973_16D_ALT100.jpg

Back