New Cure CX1 Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Now I know we have a Cure Putters review thread and I will be updating that one while testing this out, but I love the look of it so much I wanted to share some pictures.

You can adjust it from 334 to 376 grams

5409982ee67567f6cf3a5ce8844fdbf5.jpg

c9f7bc4ae8a153476b1aaa8383566e81.jpg

fcc9b25892219015e115923bc8b695b4.jpg

26e1e1e23c2e466c00720773f85a769a.jpg

e018c0c43ccd59eecad7a05c581ef0b4.jpg

a0d0228a9d43bfeaf2ce8e532fa77219.jpg

After the previous putters that looks quite reserved, but because of that I like it better

Will be interesting to see how it plays for you

Much closer to "normal" I see.

When you're out on the course and think about it.. Maybe snap a photo for us at address with a ball?

376g you say???

Solid setup. That's a pretty putter.

How's the sound?

• Admin
MUCH more traditional look that I like. I would roll a few to see how it is.

Curious is that a Tungsten weight plug in the toe? If so is there also one in the heel ?

• Admin
MUCH more traditional look that I like. I would roll a few to see how it is.

Curious is that a Tungsten weight plug in the toe? If so is there also one in the heel ?

Tungsten in both the heel and the toe.

How's the sound?

Plug your ears and you won't hear the sound. :alien:

More traditional style putter. I like the look and how my putting game has been transformed by Cure.

Color me intrigued. Never tried a Cure, but this one looks nice.

Excited to hear about the new Cure models coming out

Sure wish these were straight shafted, but I am cool with my Rx2, which clearly looks nothing like a traditional blade.
I really hope these putters catch on with the golfing public - Cure makes some really great putters!

Like the more "normal" look of it. The looks and sounds of the original line were turn offs to me. But this looks like something that will fit the masses a little better.

Really like the look of this compared to the other models, Will it come in other colors?

Bet it has a pretty good soft feel then with the way this head is constructed. Adding it to the list to try.

Only rolled a couple on the carpet, but the sound is great and it feels fantastic.

This is a design I can get behind!

Love the look of this one so far. Much more appealing to me than the previous series.

That's a sharp looking flat stick. Does/will it come in other finishes?

Nice looking putter! Much more appealing to me than their previous models.

I like the looks of this putter a lot! Definitely something I could see myself demoing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back