New Cure CX1 Putter

Josh, any chance we can get a ball next to it at address for perspective on size?

Eveyone else has commented on the more traditional look, which is what I was going to mention.

JB, have they shared any thoughts with you on how they feel the sales for this will go? Meaning will it bring a whole new customer to Cure, who was turned off by the other lines. Or, are they worried a lot of sales will shift from the others to this? I guess either way you look at it, sales of any kimd would be a good thing.

Sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Get an alignment line across the top and I could rock it. Glad to hear about the sound.

I enjoyed the time with the RX3 but it was very busy at address. Solid transition from Cure.

Man looks way better than last year's. ..wanna give it a roll

I like the looks of the cx line. Will be on the lookout to test them out

I would love to see them integrate something like this with the adjustable lie angles. Hard to make a putter look attractive and have all the adjustability.

Looks much much much better! For some reason, I think Parsons when I see the screws.

I would love to see them integrate something like this with the adjustable lie angles. Hard to make a putter look attractive and have all the adjustability.
That would be sweet.

Wow. That is quite the departure from what I'm use to seeing from Cure.

Never rolled a cure but that's a fine looking putter.

So without the adjustability, what makes these putters different from other high MOI putter lines out there. Not that they have to be, just wondered if there was still anything that set them a part.

So without the adjustability, what makes these putters different from other high MOI putter lines out there. Not that they have to be, just wondered if there was still anything that set them a part.

Well they do have adjustability as the weight can be changed.

That's a nice looking putter, but I still want to roll some of the other lines. They are more fun looking.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

S I see the ability to adjust in the heel. The weight range is solid, but is it all in the heel or equally distributed accross heel and toe?

Solid shape and look!

JM

Bet that would look pretty sharp in black too.

Have been loving this since I saw it at a course a few weeks back. I would game the black one in a heartbeat

Looks much better than previous ones. Is it normal sized or still a larger head?

Great looking putter. Look forward to giving these a try in the future. I really did enjoy my RX3F, but I think this one looks much better.

I like a good heft to my putter, color me intrigued, will definitely give this a go

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is more appealing to the eye than the Cure's I've seen before.

This is more appealing to the eye than the Cure's I've seen before.
Im with you on that one, I dig this design a ton.

That's a really good looking flat stick no doubt about it.

I like the looks and the weight. Being aluminium and with that milled face it has to feel fantastic (confirmed by JB) Hopefully Cure will participate in some demo days here on the West coast this year.

The Classic Series have much Higher MOI than any other blades, small mallets, large mallets and most High MOI mallets (with a few exceptions). Many golfers prefer the cleaner look and more precise feel of a blade style putter, but everyone can benefit from the added stability and forgiveness of a Higher MOI design.

See the chart below that compares the MOI of many popular putters... Only the DDL has higher MOI than the Classic Series (The Cure RX series are off the charts)

As mentioned in a previous post, the Classic Series has 42g of weight adjustability from the lighter to heavier end of a more "normal" weight range. Not to mention a really great feel and roll.

Cure%20Putters%20CX1%20CX2%20MOI%20Comparison_zpsc1q5arrs.jpg

Cure%20Putters%20CX1%20CX2%20Stability%20you%20can%20feel_zpsw4sme1aa.jpg

Back