New Cure CX1 Putter

S I see the ability to adjust in the heel. The weight range is solid, but is it all in the heel or equally distributed accross heel and toe?

Solid shape and look!

JM

42g total - 21g in the heel / 21g in the toe

Face balanced with equal weighting, but can adjust for some toe hang if desired.

Cure_putters_CX2_golf_putter_9.jpg

Looks much better than previous ones. Is it normal sized or still a larger head?

Classic Series are slightly oversized at 5"... Here's the whole 2016 line up for size comparison. Rx5 and RX6 are 6"

2016_Putters_Group_950.jpg

This may be down to my location in the UK, but I have never seen a Cure putter - how much of a presence does Cure have outside of the US?

With the steel inserts and aluminum body, will you have a recommended anti-seize for us living in humid climates (southeast).
42g total - 21g in the heel / 21g in the toe

Face balanced with equal weighting, but can adjust for some toe hang if desired.

Cure_putters_CX2_golf_putter_9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

With the steel inserts and aluminum body, will you have a recommended anti-seize for us living in humid climates (southeast).

Previous line offered no issue being kept in my bag for most of a year and living on the coast.

I think galvanic corrosion is not a huge possibility unless the putter would see a lot of water.

JB, will you be bringing this to the Kentwool event in February?

I could get behind that CX2

With the amount of rain we've been getting... :D

After owning a first generation water cooled VW, I always worry about it. :act-up:
I think galvanic corrosion is not a huge possibility unless the putter would see a lot of water.

With the amount of rain we've been getting... :D

If it is a concern, something like Boeshield T9 would work to help prevent any potential problems. Plus it's a lot less messy than dielectric grease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for not suggesting cosmoline. :bulgy-eyes: :act-up:
If it is a concern, something like Boeshield T9 would work to help prevent any potential problems. Plus it's a lot less messy than dielectric grease.

On topic, I like the looks of the new series and hope they get to my local store soon. :)

I didn't like the looks of Cure's previous offerings. But I like this one as well as the idea of being able to change the weight in a traditional putter head shape.

I really like the CX1 in black. That could easily see my bag

This has a more traditional look to it and definitely has my interest to at least roll it and see if the feel and sound matches the looks.

Classic Series are slightly oversized at 5"... Here's the whole 2016 line up for size comparison. Rx5 and RX6 are 6"

The black looks great. I'd love to try the CX2 with all the weights installed. My one complaint with my current putter is that I'd prefer it to be heavier, but I don't want to smother it in lead tape. It has a 355 gram head.

I think I originally wanted to try the CX1, but after continually coming back and seeing the line up, I believe the CX2 is what I'm interested in. Something about the shape that I like.

Sounds like JB had quite the round with his CX1 on course today....not surprised.

hard not to be curious about this putter after the clinic JB put on today during the #THPCallOut

Definitely looks like the putter is working well for him.

Last year I was curious about these but hated the looks, but I could game these

JB, will you be bringing this to the Kentwool event in February?

It will be.

Sounds like JB had quite the round with his CX1 on course today....not surprised.

I really did get it rolling. It took me a little bit since it weighs less than my previous Cure and is not as flat as I normally am, but I had no three putts and made 2-3 really good putts today.

Last year I was curious about these but hated the looks, but I could game these

I didn't hate the looks as much as I hated the size.

To be honest, I couldn't wrap my head around the looks of the RX Series, and I really tried. But, if I look really hard, I think see my name etched on that cx2 model. Can't wait to see/try it in hand.

Bet that would look pretty sharp in black too.

See pics below

Have been loving this since I saw it at a course a few weeks back. I would game the black one in a heartbeat

I'll have it with me on Saturday as well

c776139216661849314a71cdd78ba632.jpg
68a974c6111d8a32a7b275229bbcde4a.jpg
5a5b4da90527a4f167ba7e4e935e6604.jpg

Picked up by one last week and have been carpet rolling it since. Really excited to take this out this weekend for its maiden voyage. But the feel and sound is much different than last years line. I rolled the RX3 for a while last year.

Back