New Elevate 105g shafts are out

have you ever tried a NipponModus 105 ? Was Curious how these compared ?

Not really. I'm not the guy you want for lighter iron shaft comparisons. Limited play. My apex combo came with Modus3 Tour 105 X, and while in theory they maybe could have worked, I swapped them out pretty quickly. Didn't suit. Might work better for me now though. If I was forced to compare them by that limited experience and memory I'd describe them as pretty different. I'm sure there's a comparison on those somewhere.

I love these shafts in all of the weight options (head dependent in the S300 profile)

Absolutely. They seem like the right weight and profile for some to absolutely adore. That's why I dug this up. I wanted to hear about how someone just strokes the daylights out of them, instead of looking like a one man comedy reel. lol

Awesome. Was fitted into the Tour’s last month. The elevate shafts are a great offering, and in this weight should be popular!
The Tours have to be a little different profile, and a little heavier. I can hit the tours fairly well. I was talking about the standard 105s in the article.

The Tours have to be a little different profile, and a little heavier. I can hit the tours fairly well. I was talking about the standard 105s in the article.

Ah, just read through it. Seems higher launching and higher spinning than the tours.

Back