New Elevate 105g shafts are out

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
Just launched today in a new weight to compliment the already popular Elevate 95g and Elevate Tour, comes the 105g that I know alot of thpers are going to be excited about, especially @OITW.

1578599216838.png
"The newest addition to the Elevate line is Elevate 105. Sitting between Elevate 95 and Elevate Tour, Elevate 105 is designed to combat the low spin industry trend by providing a high launch, mid-high spinning shaft, that helps create optimal land angles to hold more greens."

I tired Elevate shafts at my fitting and they felt really good. These should appeal to a lot of guys.

I love my Elevate Tours and could not think of going another direction. For those that need a little more weight than the 95's, these should work great.

Come to papa!!!

.370 tip? Going in the F9s!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

just let me know when they’re in black

I'm pulling the trigger regardless of black onyx finish comes. Elevate Tours were little heavy for me but these are going to be perfect. FINALLY!!!!

If I was in the market for steel shafts, these would be getting my first consideration. 105g is a very popular weight and the 95 elevate shafts were amazing. I bet these would be amazing in my backup set of P790s that have DG 105s in them now.

I was actually surprised by these at my fitting. However, that spin and launch profile is no bueno for this guy.

I'm pulling the trigger regardless of black onyx finish comes. Elevate Tours were little heavy for me but these are going to be perfect. FINALLY!!!!

Same, but they would be ? better if they were black.

I think I'll just swap all of my sets over to Elevate - whether they're 95/105/Tour would depend on the headweight.

the 107 grams in the S 105 would be perfect for the F9s though.

Do you know what level of VSS are in these?

Same, but they would be ? better if they were black.

I think I'll just swap all of my sets over to Elevate - whether they're 95/105/Tour would depend on the headweight.

the 107 grams in the S 105 would be perfect for the F9s though.

Do you know what level of VSS are in these?

Not sure. When I asked about them I wasn't expecting them to be posted to the website so soon. Maybe @DB TT can answer that for us.

Not sure. When I asked about them I wasn't expecting them to be posted to the website so soon. Maybe @DB TT can answer that for us.

All sorts of goodies coming out earlier than expected love it, kind of.

Finally in the shaft weight I prefer!! I'm definitely going to give these a go!!

Definitely one I’d try

These definitely pique my interest. That is my ideal weighting.

DB (or anyone): the website seems to show that these are .370 only? Will there be a .355 taper tip available?

Thanks!

I really need to test out some elevates, all I hear is how awesome these are. Having played modus 105's for a good portion of last year these are intriguing.

I would try them, but I don't think they're for me. Hitting the ball to high right now.

I love the 95. I un knowingly bought a 5 iron with the tour shaft and don’t have any issues with it either. What is the benefit of a heavier shaft?

I just ran over to test a couple clubs quick, and this shaft once again proved to be such a downright horrible, just shockingly bad fit for me that I feel like they must be absolutely brilliant for someone who wants soft feel and higher launch and spin characteristics. I had to stop pretty quickly because I swear trying to get a ball flight that accomplishes even one thing I look for was going to give me the shanks. They are that uniquely, laughably bad for me.

So someone please update how they've worked out for you, because I just have to believe someone on the opposite end of my particular want/need spectrum would have to fall in love with these shafts at this weight and play them until the day they die.

Last edited:
I just ran over to test a couple clubs quick, and this shaft once again proved to be such a downright horrible, just shockingly bad fit for me that I feel like they must be absolutely brilliant for someone who wants soft feel and higher launch and spin characteristics. I had to stop pretty quickly because I swear trying to get a ball flight that accomplishes even one thing I look for was going to give me the shanks. They are that uniquely, laughably bad for me.

So someone please update how they've worked out for you, because I just have to believe someone on the opposite end of my particular want/need spectrum would have to fall in love with these shafts at this weight and play them until the day they die.

have you ever tried a NipponModus 105 ? Was Curious how these compared ?

I love these shafts in all of the weight options (head dependent in the S300 profile)

Awesome. Was fitted into the Tour’s last month. The elevate shafts are a great offering, and in this weight should be popular!

Back