New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I think the Missouri invitational has more signups than this!

MISSOURI!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I would love to attend this guys. I'm only around 4.5 hours away it's just gonna come down to my time off and budget. Things have been super tight since I moved. By all means tho I'm trying to arrange to make this! I was pretty excited to see this in NE.

I'd love too as well but I'm blowing my budget on the NJ one

I would love to attend this guys. I'm only around 4.5 hours away it's just gonna come down to my time off and budget. Things have been super tight since I moved. By all means tho I'm trying to arrange to make this! I was pretty excited to see this in NE.

Great stuff. Hope to see you there!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I keep looking at this, and I know this is about as close as one of these will ever come, but I'm looking at 10-12h each way, a couple days after the wife's bday, and the weekend before my regular annual golf trip with some buddies.
This year doesn't look good.

Now NEXT year, I'm turning 50 and can probably milk that for some sort of spousal indulgence. So all you people closer sign up, and maybe this will return next year.

Thats makes all of us. I am recruiting like its my job. I hope once the weather gets warmer and it gets a little closer that signups pick up.

And when the stupid snow melts...

And when the stupid snow melts...

Lol this. On the mountain we already have almost 14" and supposed to get another 4-6 tonight. It's a bit ridiculous (and that's coming from someone who loves to ski) I wanna golf already

Edit: talking about this latest storm "ukko".

Lol this. On the mountain we already have almost 14" and supposed to get another 4-6 tonight. It's a bit ridiculous (and that's coming from someone who loves to ski) I wanna golf already

Seriously dude. Winter can just stop already. We got like 10 more inches today. ENOUGH haha

Yeah it's a bit much. I mean snow in march as we know is clearly nothing new but this much is like c'mon haha I've skied my butt off this season, time for some sun

Yeah it's a bit much. I mean snow in march as we know is clearly nothing new but this much is like c'mon haha I've skied my butt off this season, time for some sun

And warmth!!

This is going to be one heck of an event. Dev did a great job picking the course and we are set to have a great time.

This is going to be one heck of an event. Dev did a great job picking the course and we are set to have a great time.

Seriously is. I know I can't wait to see everyone. It's one of the only things getting me through this dumb weather haha

No doubt lol I'm hoping this storm will be the last big snow this season.

Is this event full, skim alert

I'm serious thinking about it. I don't get to this area of the country too often. How far outside of Boston are we talking

just about 2 hours.

I'm serious thinking about it. I don't get to this area of the country too often. How far outside of Boston are we talking

If you fly into Boston, we can drive down together.

I'd love to see you come up for it buddy!

Seriously dude. Winter can just stop already. We got like 10 more inches today. ENOUGH haha

This. This winter simply will not go away!

Every time that I get optimistic that we have a stretch of decent weather coming, it gets replaced in the forecast with more 30's and snow/rain.

Ken

The course is in central CT. It's about a 2 hour drive from either JFK or Boston (plus traffic).

Instead, fly to Hartford (BDL) and it's an easy ~40 minute drive. Bradley is an easy in/out airport too!

Back