New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Now I am tempted to run out during lunch to see if my local store has it. They have quite a selection, so there is a chance!

Highly recommend it.

That is quite the beer list... excited to dive into that one!

Current beer list at Eli Cannons Tap Room where dinner will be held Saturday:

Menu-1~~element102.PNG

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

And this post probably means that I won't be able to drive home on Saturday night given that selection. Dev, I hate you with every fiber of my being right now. :wink:

Looks like my course might open up next week! Spring is coming! Lets get this ball rolling!

From Lyman Orchards FB page:

[h=5]Looks like we will be open on the Player Course tomorrow - Friday, March 22nd for play. Don't let these snow showers deter you from making a tee time this weekend . . . we will be here![/h]

boo! Not the answer I wanted

I know. Sorry bro. House hunting this weekend. Gotta put the time in now when there is snow so I can play later. Like at the NE Invite!

New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

what are the rates and what time can you meet me there?

Winter rates until Good Friday (3/28) are $35 during the week Player / $45 weekends - both prices are 18 with a cart. The rate will go up by $10 on Good Friday.

The Jones course prices are $39 / $49 until Good Friday.They are going to play it by ear with the weather and conditions for full rates.

If anyone's going, drop me a PM and I'll join you if I can! I'll trade some local knowledge too, having played that course at least ten times last summer on the front 9 and a couple of times on the back 9.

Ken

From Lyman Orchards FB page:

Thanks for posting that Dev. I'm really going to try to make it out there next week.

what are the rates and what time can you meet me there?

Can you take a day off next week :D? I'm on spring break and looking to go.

If anyone's going, drop me a PM and I'll join you if I can! I'll trade some local knowledge too, having played that course at least ten times last summer on the front 9 and a couple of times on the back 9.

Ken

Ken, I'm thinking of trying Mon-Thurs. Depending on the what day looks the nicest in the forecast but I'm off all week and would like to get out there.

I am getting pretty stoked about this one. I love this area.

Played the course last Sunday - cold 40 degrees. It is not too long but it is shot maker's course

Played the course last Sunday - cold 40 degrees. It is not too long but it is shot maker's course

Brave man playing in some chilly temps up on the mountain there. I remember that course demanding a fair bit of strategy off the tee.

If you fly into Boston, we can drive down together.
I'm going to going over the calendar on Monday. One of my vendors is in the area. So a day of meeting and down for the invitational

I'm going to going over the calendar on Monday. One of my vendors is in the area. So a day of meeting and down for the invitational

Awesome Freddie!!!!

So this is freaking awesome!!!!! Can't wait to meet you dude!!!!

Sweet! Can't wait to meet you

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

MCO to BDL usually has some really good prices.

This becomes more of a reality each minute. New England in June could
Prove to be very good. The staff bag will not travel if it happens. Too much work!

Prove to be very good. The staff bag will not travel if it happens. Too much work!

I like hearing that

Excellent! Keep filling in those spots, folks!

Back