New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

This becomes more of a reality each minute. New England in June could
Prove to be very good. The staff bag will not travel if it happens. Too much work!

Dude, New England in June is beautiful. That and September are the only reasons we live here haha

Monday morning bumperoo... Sign up before the snow get here again!!

Can you take a day off next week :D? I'm on spring break and looking to go.

Ken, I'm thinking of trying Mon-Thurs. Depending on the what day looks the nicest in the forecast but I'm off all week and would like to get out there.

I might be able to work Thursday in to the schedule.

I might be able to work Thursday in to the schedule.

I thought this was going to be a relaxing spring break but that isn't happening haha. Looks like the only day I may be able to get out is Wednesday and even that is up in the air. I definitely want to get out on this course at some point before the outing though.

I thought this was going to be a relaxing spring break but that isn't happening haha. Looks like the only day I may be able to get out is Wednesday and even that is up in the air. I definitely want to get out on this course at some point before the outing though.

lol my schedule changed after that 2. Now I have to stay till after midnight tomorrow at work and travel on Thursday. Might be able to swing weds, but that depends on what time work lets me out. No worries though, we can meet up prior to the outing.

lol my schedule changed after that 2. Now I have to stay till after midnight tomorrow at work and travel on Thursday. Might be able to swing weds, but that depends on what time work lets me out. No worries though, we can meet up prior to the outing.

Sounds good. Now if we could get some nice weather up here...

Sounds good. Now if we could get some nice weather up here...

Looking at the weather, should be in the 50's all week! That's going to feel like 70's after the terrible winter/start of spring! I cant wait to finally get on the course.

50's here too on Sunday!

I'm going to be on the road this weekend to visit family for Easter so I won't be able to golf but I hope to at least make it to the demo day at Lyman Orchards before we head out on Friday. Anyone else planing to attend?

I'm going to be on the road this weekend to visit family for Easter so I won't be able to golf but I hope to at least make it to the demo day at Lyman Orchards before we head out on Friday. Anyone else planing to attend?

is it only Friday?

is it only Friday?

Demo_Days_Banner_updated.png

damn that's a short demo day. Oh well

Yeah, I've actually never made it to one despite having used that course for over three years. It's always on Good Friday. Sort of a strange schedule...

Any idea what the signup count is for this event?

We dont really release that as it is current, but suffice it to say there are plenty of spots remaining.

We dont really release that as it is current, but suffice it to say there are plenty of spots remaining.

Doing my best to recruit - even trying to recruit some non-THPers to sign up for the site and the invitational!

Ok my Northeastern friends! It will be in the 50's this weekend, so time to thaw out and sign up for the NE Invitational!

Ok my Northeastern friends! It will be in the 50's this weekend, so time to thaw out and sign up for the NE Invitational!

Yeaa buddy! I'm heading out this afternoon to get in some practice time...supposed to be 53 here today!

I hit the range today during lunchtime (a first for me!) It was really nice out there and I was (mostly) having really good results with the new clubs.

Ken

Just a quick shoutout to Dev for his planning on this one. Did a remarkable job and we are excited to see everybody this year in New England.

Just a quick shoutout to Dev for his planning on this one. Did a remarkable job and we are excited to see everybody this year in New England.

He seriously did! Completely agree JB. Thanks again Dev!

Back