New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

I would love to attend this guys. I'm only around 4.5 hours away it's just gonna come down to my time off and budget. Things have been super tight since I moved. By all means tho I'm trying to arrange to make this! I was pretty excited to see this in NE.

We got a great rate at a nice hotel of $89 a night with full breakfast so maybe you couldnt share a room with someone else coming. That should help offset the cost. Would love to have you make it down.

I'm serious thinking about it. I don't get to this area of the country too often. How far outside of Boston are we talking

You are missing out man. New England in Spring/Summer is one of the nicest places in the country. My wife and I have been up in that area for the last few summers for a quick vacation. Absolutely love it. It goes without saying but I would absolutely be thrilled to meet you Freddie.

You are missing out man. New England in Spring/Summer is one of the nicest places in the country. My wife and I have been up in that area for the last few summers for a quick vacation. Absolutely love it. It goes without saying but I would absolutely be thrilled to meet you Freddie.

Agreed! It really makes living here through the dumb winter worth it!

Agreed! It really makes living here through the dumb winter worth it!

No doubt man. Went to Bar Harbor, ME last year and it was just breathtaking how nice it is. Newport, RI on the way back. Love it!

No doubt man. Went to Bar Harbor, ME last year and it was just breathtaking how nice it is. Newport, RI on the way back. Love it!

Very nice places dude. Man I love coming in this thread. It makes me so fired up to play! Sure beats looking out the window at WHITE covered everything.

Very nice places dude. Man I love coming in this thread. It makes me so fired up to play! Sure beats looking out the window at WHITE covered everything.

I know I am going to suck it up on the course but I dont care. I have a feeling it is going to be a weekend I will never forget and I will make friendships that will last a life time. That's all I really care about. Plus my wife will finally get to see what THP is all about.

I know I am going to suck it up on the course but I dont care. I have a feeling it is going to be a weekend I will never forget and I will make friendships that will last a life time. That's all I really care about. Plus my wife will finally get to see what THP is all about.

Same here Dev. My wife can't wait to join me on the course for the practice round on Friday. She's never been on a real course before and she can't wait to take pictures and caddie for me!

Dude, it is going to be epic. I can't wait to see everyone.

Its awesome to see some more excitement coming out of this thread! I've been avoiding the weather forecasts like the plague, becuase they either depress me, or get my hopes up and then crush all my dreams when they turn out wrong. John Buccigross the ESPN anchor from around CT posted a picture comparing this year to last year for last week's weather...it was cruel.

Its awesome to see some more excitement coming out of this thread! I've been avoiding the weather forecasts like the plague, becuase they either depress me, or get my hopes up and then crush all my dreams when they turn out wrong. John Buccigross the ESPN anchor from around CT posted a picture comparing this year to last year for last week's weather...it was cruel.

hahahahah yup. I had already played golf like 3 times last year by now. That's ok. Just have to make up for it when it warms up in prep for THIS!

hahahahah yup. I had already played golf like 3 times last year by now. That's ok. Just have to make up for it when it
warms up in prep for THIS!

Absolutely. Best part is that I'm moving closer to my home course so those quick afternoon trips to the range will be even easier! I cant wait to get down and check out Lyman Orchards again too, I havent played it in a couple years now.

Absolutely. Best part is that I'm moving closer to my home course so those quick afternoon trips to the range will be even easier! I cant wait to get down and check out Lyman Orchards again too, I havent played it in a couple years now.

I have NEVER played it. That is one of the things I am so pumped about.

I have NEVER played it. That is one of the things I am so pumped about.

When are you coming down? I would love to get a round in on Friday also. They gave us an awesome rate of $45 w/ cart starting at 12:30.

When are you coming down? I would love to get a round in on Friday also. They gave us an awesome rate of $45 w/ cart starting at 12:30.

I would love to bro, but can't. I'll be driving down early Saturday. As of now. If that changes, you will be the first to know.

I would love to bro, but can't. I'll be driving down early Saturday. As of now. If that changes, you will be the first to know.

What can possibly be more important??????????? No worries buddy.

I imagine it's the same in the Northeast...last year I was playing April 9. This year...can't really see it. 1st day of spring isn't all that springy this year.

Eli Cannon's is one of the best "beer bars" I've been too. The regulars all have their own mugs on the wall behind the bar. You have to be there A LOT to get a mug up there; its like a country club with a waiting list as well.

Current beer list at Eli Cannons Tap Room where dinner will be held Saturday:

Menu-1~~element102.PNG

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

and they have one of my ALLTIME FAVORITES. Long Trail Blackberry Wheat. UNREAL.

That beer sounds absolutely incredible. I hope they still have it in June!

All of Long Trail is great but that one is especially excellent. Just the right amount of Blackberry at finish. It is PERFECT.

All of Long Trail is great but that one is especially excellent. Just the right amount of Blackberry at finish. It is PERFECT.

Now I am tempted to run out during lunch to see if my local store has it. They have quite a selection, so there is a chance!

Back