New England Members

Looking to play 18 @ Poquoy Brooke or Southers Marsh tomorrow around 0800. Anyone interested?

Today turned into a great day! Played Butter Brook and shot 48/46 couldn't get off the tee to save my life though.

Putting lesson tuesday, so pretty pumped for that.

Using Tapatalk

Poquoy looks like a nice course

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Today turned into a great day! Played Butter Brook and shot 48/46 couldn't get off the tee to save my life though.

Putting lesson tuesday, so pretty pumped for that.

Using Tapatalk

I like that course. Front and back are completely different. Also about 10 minutes from me, but a bit pricey. Have you played trull brook? Another great course in the area.

Massachusetts Members

Massachusetts Members

I like that course. Front and back are completely different. Also about 10 minutes from me, but a bit pricey. Have you played trull brook? Another great course in the area.

Yeah it was great today, almost empty, got through in 4 hours. Had one temp green and a fake hole to replace 11 that was closed. Still great conditions though.

Only $65 last weekend for spring rates.

I've played trull one time and it kicked my butt, i want to play it again though, i did like the the layout though and they keep it in good shape.

Using Tapatalk

Who's playing today?

Just finished.. Whoa

6am Dew Sweeper hour and a half. Putting and approach shots were the killer. Was still a little chilly but good to get out

Using Tapatalk

Nice...I'm trying to get an early round in.

Just about to head out myself. Looks like a nice day.

Beautiful out

Anyone want to meet up?

Played a nice round this morning at Poquoy brook. Had a rough time reading the greens, couldn't get the pace down..... Beautiful day!

Another Gilt City deal: Foursome at the Oaks Course at the International up in Bolton for $300. Normal greens fees out there are $125 per person.

http://www.giltcity.com/boston/thei...68264-boston&utm_content=theinternational2014

Deal has to be bought by May 26. I'm out of the country right now so my email/web access is limited, but if you're interested in this, PM me and hopefully we can get 4 people and agree on a date to do this. Looks like you can book a foursome on any day of the week, but weekend tee times are limited to 11 AM and later.

Another Gilt City deal: Foursome at the Oaks Course at the International up in Bolton for $300. Normal greens fees out there are $125 per person.

http://www.giltcity.com/boston/thei...68264-boston&utm_content=theinternational2014

Deal has to be bought by May 26. I'm out of the country right now so my email/web access is limited, but if you're interested in this, PM me and hopefully we can get 4 people and agree on a date to do this. Looks like you can book a foursome on any day of the week, but weekend tee times are limited to 11 AM and later.

I would be interested in this. I would have to play weekends though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone playing tomorrow and need a 4th around boston. I'm dying to play and my buddy had to bail.

Played 18 thursday, 9 yesterday, 18 today and gonna sneak in another 9 tomorrow after work. My back is sore.

Played 18 in Rochester today. Course was in good shape, greens were a bit slower than usual but in great condition. I, on the other hand, am in terrible condition, as walking 18 has me completely wiped out!

heading to maine to play a few round on fathers day weekend. on route to the destination, i want to shoot a round around old orchard beach. I am considering dunegrass, old marsh, biddeford-saco.....does anyone have any insite into those courses or can make a recommendation around that area or off of 95 en route to gray

Back