New England Members

I have a tee time for two at far corner in Boxford, Ma tomorrow (Monday) at 10:02am. Show up join up if you like!

Hey fellow snow haters!

I'm in the SW corner of the MA. I can hit a golf ball into NY and hit a baseball into CT.

Any of you ever play Wyantenuck CC in Great Barrington?
My father was a long time member at Wyantenuck CC. I’ve played there many times.

Welcome! I grew up in Pittsfield, playing Pittsfield Country Club, Berkshire Hills, and Wahconah (worked there for many years). So many great courses in Western MA.

My father was a long time member at Wyantenuck CC. I’ve played there many times.

That's terrific Hourglass. Do you ever get back this way to play? I knocked the ball around from #12 to #18 just the other day...temp pins.

Got to finally play Pittsfield this summer and I played very well...for me. I had a putt on 18 for a 79. Of course I rammed it ten feet past and missed the come backer for an 81 but for the first time playing the course and having hip surgery in April, I was pleased. Man, we caught up and played with a couple of members. Good thing, cripes what a confusing layout....I'd still be looking for the 16th tee box! Beautiful club though~

Welcome to THP~

I was messing around today at Dicks Sports in Warwick RI and heard there’s a new Golf Galaxy opening up next month in Warwick RI at the old Sports’s Authority building in Warwick Mall.

Very psyched! We need another retailer here.

You’re welcome.

You’re welcome.

Hahah.
If anybody knew what this little THP Experience was costing us per person, their head would explode. But we wanted Cape Cod. So why not make it ******* crazy awesome!

Hahah.
If anybody knew what this little THP Experience was costing us per person, their head would explode. But we wanted Cape Cod. So why not make it ******* crazy awesome!
Its such an amazing venue! I’d sell my soul to get into this one!!!

does anyone know when we will have our non- thp new england outing this year already jonesing from last year at the cromtin fox

does anyone know when we will have our non- thp new england outing this year already jonesing from last year at the cromtin fox

I know @OITW already has some preliminary planning going on! He does an amazing job setting these up

I know @OITW already has some preliminary planning going on! He does an amazing job setting these up
yes he does. just started last year and went to the c-fox with all the guys <honable metions was a tee shot from the previous green to our fairway with a putter that out drove a drive lol. first time playing a good course. with great people. unforchently had to work the next day so going to the brewery wasnt an opinion last year. fingers crossed for this year

Hahah.
In height of the Cape Season, I'd probably faint if I saw the bill.

Glad you had fun last year - thinking maybe we do two things this year? One in April, one in Summer/Fall

lol

In height of the Cape Season, I'd probably faint if I saw the bill.

Glad you had fun last year - thinking maybe we do two things this year? One in April, one in Summer/Fall

lol

im down for that. i can live at seafood sams all summer

looking to get next week on sat any courses open and anyone want to play 2/21/20

Last edited:
i suspect every one will be playing this weekend, at least those south of Jaymo's latitude

i suspect every one will be playing this weekend, at least those south of Jaymo's latitude

It'll be temp pins but me and my buds here in Western MA are already pining for Sunday. It' supposed to 50s and sunny!

I played Portland, CT Tuesday. Blackledge opening tomorrow. Full course open.

Did someone suggest an April gathering? I'm in.

I hope to meet some of you this year.

Well that little spurt of weather was nice. Played for 3 hrs on Sunday, came home from work yesterday and fired up the Harley.

...back to snow and ice for the next 6 weeks :(

Pretty excited to get the new THP Experience signup up today.
Get ready New England.

Pretty excited to get the new THP Experience signup up today.
Get ready New England.

New England loves it when THP comes to town! ?

Back