New England Members

Sadly I got rear-ended and my back is messed up. I can barely walk nevermind swing a club.

I hear that happens in prison sometimes! It’s a good thing I dont have any sponsors, haha!

On a serious note, sorry to hear that. Hope it mends you quickly for you. Back trouble is no joke.

Sadly I got rear-ended and my back is messed up. I can barely walk nevermind swing a club.
Hope you heal up quickly.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Placing a shout out.... if you want to get out and play round march 14 or 15, weather dependent, country club of Halifax. I know i'll have at least a 4some playing more like 8 I'm thinking. This isn't an "event" per se but a hang out. It's a nicely laid out course, easy to walk, very affordable. Chime in if you want to meet up

#crickets

Got out on Green Meadow, Jungle yesterday. Course was in surprisingly good condition. They have two or three pin placements per green and ask you rotate to the pin to a new position when leaving the green, which I think is pretty smart this time of year. It was a bit strange not shaking hands at the end of the round but it the times we live in at the moment.

Heading out to play TPC Boston today. They just opened for the season so the rough isnt over grown which I hear is a good thing!

Heading out to play TPC Boston today. They just opened for the season so the rough isnt over grown which I hear is a good thing!
There's a place I would love to play. Have fun.

I have heard South Shore and Braintree are closed. DW is supposed to open March 30th, but we'll see.

My course is closed due to the virus. I might take a ride up there and see if the flags are out. It's supposed to be warm on fri.

There's a place I would love to play. Have fun.

The course did not disappoint! Although it was only the 2nd day they were open the course was in great shape! I shot ok, a few rough holes (found water on the 16th with a terrble tee shot and got caught in a couple of cavernous bunkers on a couple other holes) pushed me over 90 but all in all a great time. It will be nice to go back and play it in mid summer conditions.37170917-9834-4716-B58C-7FDE74E41AF5.jpeg

And another about The International Club closing. I have to wonder if the private club near me will be out of business due to combined membership and COVID-19 as well.

I played 9 yesterday and 18 today at Harmon. No pulling flags and they put these things in the cups so you don't have to reach all the way into the cup to retrieve your ball. Also the range mats are 12 feet apart.

I played Sandy Burr today. The course was kind of wet but it was open. It was good to walk around and the course was quite crowded.

Would like to get a round in this week considering im not going into work for at least the next few days.

Anyone up for a round in so conn on tuesday or thursday let me know.

Golf course closure emails rolling in this morning. :(

Raceway in Thompson, Ct is staying open.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

getting tough to play when all of MA pours into RI

Some of the regular courses that have been open all winter are still closed right now despite the gov allowing CT to play golf. Wondering if they’ll open up again soon.

Seems like weather may be more of an issue the next few weeks anyways though

Back