New England Members

Just finished 18, great day out after a 90 minute frost delay.

Just finished 18, great day out after a 90 minute frost delay.
In Belmont there's still a nice amount of snow on the grass... how far south does one have to go to find open courses?

In Belmont there's still a nice amount of snow on the grass... how far south does one have to go to find open courses?

Closer to the ocean is better. I know Marion is snow free. I would try Plymouth. Presidents in Quincy might be snow free also.

Closer to the ocean is better. I know Marion is snow free. I would try Plymouth. Presidents in Quincy might be snow free also.
I’ll just call up Kittanset and make a tee time 😎

I'm in RI, clear here. Played in North Kingstown today.

Two open spots Sunday with Jaymo at Newton Comm.

PM me if you're interested.

I’m interested, shooting you a PM.

Hope you guys have a great time! Post updates - will follow :)

we may be able to accommodate that, two other thpers will be in attendance but may have to have multiple games going

You guys are going to have a blast. Such a fun course

we may be able to accommodate that, two other thpers will be in attendance but may have to have multiple games going

In that case we are going to need game details and shot by shot updates 😇

Matt and I usually push more often than not.

He had a great par on 18 a couple of weeks ago to halve the match

I was gonna post it 18 times but figured it might be obnoxious :ROFLMAO:

Two open spots Sunday with Jaymo at Newton Comm.

PM me if you're interested.

Last day Granite Links is open or i'd fill one of those spots. Plenty of winter golf though...you have my number!

Got 9 holes in today before the rain, 18 tomorrow gonna be 60* out. Wow. Then I think course is going to close for awhile with bad weather heading in. :( Foot golf pin on left, lol.
4650D352-2BB2-4744-A46C-228123F1A293.jpeg

boston area courses better start using a blow torch on the course because there’s still snow on the ground.

Back