New England Members

Anyone available to get a round in next week, maybe Wednesday if the weather is good?

I might be able to make it. Where do you have in mind?

anyone play the recently aerated olde Scotland links

Heading out for a round at Rochester about 1100 hrs today. Course is in nice shape :drinks:Anyone interested in joining me there?

Last edited:
I did a membership trial last year phenomenal facilities there. I would be interested in doing it again loved the course. Let me know if anyone decides to do it.

Using Tapatalk

I worked there for a summer, and got to play on Mondays. It's a fantastic course.

Looks like that deal has to be used by the end of July. I only have my work schedule through May and June right now, and a weekday would work better for me than a weekend. For those interested in the deal, would a weekday or weekend be better?

Looks like that deal has to be used by the end of July. I only have my work schedule through May and June right now, and a weekday would work better for me than a weekend. For those interested in the deal, would a weekday or weekend be better?

A weekday works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do M-F with a day or 2 notice, weekends depend on kids' schedules

I prefer weekends but I can do a Friday after 3 until Memorial Day then I can do after one June thru July

Using Tapatalk

Saw a tweet from Club Champion earlier today, they are opening their first location in the Boston area. The facility will be located in Needham: http://clubchampiongolf.com/locations/boston-ma

I'll definitely be looking into this when I get fitted for clubs later this year, I need to fix my swing first though. They have a grand opening event going on from 6 to 9 PM on May 8.

Great find ary; I definitely will want to check it out sometime this fall or early next spring based on the THP member reviews I've seen thus far.

I'm playing Mill Valley Golf Club in Belchertown, Ma on Saturday. Anyone ever play there before? I got a deal through golf now this winter, $15 all you can play with a cart.

I'm playing Mill Valley Golf Club in Belchertown, Ma on Saturday. Anyone ever play there before? I got a deal through golf now this winter, $15 all you can play with a cart.

I have played there quite a bit. I didn't play there last year but I was a member the previous two years.

It's an ok little course. I think the layout is decent but the conditions have not been great. That being said the conditions has gotten better in the past few years.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts after you play it

Anybody around for pinehills in Plymouth tomorrow after 330? Working in the area and gonna play as a single twilight.

Taking a pass on today but I'll take a rain check.

Anybody around for pinehills in Plymouth tomorrow after 330? Working in the area and gonna play as a single twilight.

348 at pinehills! Hopefully it doesn't rain

Have fun out there today, wish I could join you. Love pinehills.

Using Tapatalk

Have fun out there today, wish I could join you. Love pinehills.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks, it'll be the first round with my new apexs so I'm quite excited. Ya I love pinehills and there twilight rate is only 50 bucks right now. Anytime after 2 pm

Wish I could join in, great tracks there. Which course are you playing?

Back