New England Members

Convert

Save me!!

We had a blast playing today! Minimal cheating was had.

NICE!!!!!

You will be a mess on Friday but I will drive you safely back @Hamfist glad you had a great time today

Had a great weekend playing and stuff with the BIL Sunday and @Hamfist today! 3hrs sleep Sunday night and I think my blood is 50/50 normal blood and beer, I am to f√€king old for this! 🤪🤪

I wish I could have been there @Turtlerancher my bac is like that since Friday at sox game

Once again, a big thank you to Turtle for hosting me, and doing all the driving. I had a blast and will hopefully be able to tee it up with him again.

Once again, a big thank you to Turtle for hosting me, and doing all the driving. I had a blast and will hopefully be able to tee it up with him again.
Had a great time with you Brian! Your always invited for a round if you get back up this way and maybe you will stay away from the beach! 😉
PS: your wife is a sweetheart and a saint for putting up with you! Hope you had a good meal at Seasons.:)

Looking forward to Fri. Hoping the weather holds off.
Are we still looking for a 4th???

Let's try and get a 4th for Atkinson this Friday 7/30 at 9:51. It is a nice 18 hole course and you get to play with two great guys in @PatsFan and @Hamfist and one terrible guy in @rlefig

Let's try and get a 4th for Atkinson this Friday 7/30 at 9:51. It is a nice 18 hole course and you get to play with two great guys in @PatsFan and @Hamfist and one terrible guy in @rlefig
Anyone who has The Nature Boy as his avatar is a true man in my book.

Turtlerancher is feeding me wine and trying to convert me to right wing politics!!!
It will continue on Fri but without the wine!!! :D

@rlefig You sir are a Awesome guy who is fun to play golf with! Now Me on the other hand :rolleyes:

A 4th for Friday would be great!

If we don't get a 4th for Friday I am going to have to cancel that spot so I don't get charged. Come on New Englanders @Hamfist is in town!

It will continue on Fri but without the wine!!! :D

A 4th for Friday would be great!
Hey, he's the one who ordered the crap! Trust me, I called him a Foo Foo sissy boy! ;)

Welp, finished my golf tour of New England today. Had a blast playing with rlefig and PatsFan, and our new best buddy Betsy. Great course, great people, great time. A big thank you to turtlerancher, rlefig, and PatsFan for spotting me clubs and balls, I appreciate it. I shall be back.

Welp, finished my golf tour of New England today. Had a blast playing with rlefig and PatsFan, and our new best buddy Betsy. Great course, great people, great time. A big thank you to turtlerancher, rlefig, and PatsFan for spotting me clubs and balls, I appreciate it. I shall be back.
Anytime @Hamfist ! Next time I will bring you to a course with less sand but, a whole lot of water! 😈🤣🤣

Back