New England Members

I banged a few holes this afternoon at newport national. Beautiful day.

How're the conditions at Newport Nat'l? I'm playing 36 next Friday.

Massachusetts Members

Massachusetts Members

They needled the green and plugged the fairways Monday. One good rain and the continued good weather and track will be in midseason form... Greens already running fast.

Shot 44/43-87...then another 43 at Harmon today. Best I've played this year.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Playing Olde Scotland links on Saturday pretty pumped for it. Maybe hitting the range at McGolf tomorrow after work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there fellow Mass golfers. I'll have to meet up with some of you this year! I would like to plan something later in may/early june at Crestview Country Club if anyone is interested.

Looks like a nice course, I'd be interested :bashful:

Pictures from the grand opening of Club Champion tonight. They aren't advertising it much, but fittings there are half off through Father's Day because of the new opening.

nubyby4e.jpg

9y6usuqu.jpg

heqy2u6e.jpg

That's awesome! I'll have to check it out, want to get my woods refit

Using Tapatalk

That's sweet! Where is this?

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

That's sweet! Where is this?

Needham.

I couldn't caption the pictures above, but the top 2 pictures are all of the shafts to go in drivers/fairways and the shafts to go into irons/hybrids. They can take any shaft they carry and put it into any head, even if the OEM doesn't offer that as a custom option. The 3rd picture is one of the fitting bays with a Trackman setup, the have 2 bays that I could see in there.

Needham.

I couldn't caption the pictures above, but the top 2 pictures are all of the shafts to go in drivers/fairways and the shafts to go into irons/hybrids. They can take any shaft they carry and put it into any head, even if the OEM doesn't offer that as a custom option. The 3rd picture is one of the fitting bays with a Trackman setup, the have 2 bays that I could see in there.

That's awesome! Needham is not too far from my new job, I'll have to check them out to get my next set of irons and Fw setup.

Pictures from the grand opening of Club Champion tonight. They aren't advertising it much, but fittings there are half off through Father's Day because of the new opening.

Did you go through a fitting with them? I am seriously considering an iron and putter fitting. If so, would you recommend them? Thanks for the pics, the place looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About to head over to mcgolf in dedham to hit some balls. Glad they have covered bays...

Using Tapatalk

Did you go through a fitting with them? I am seriously considering an iron and putter fitting. If so, would you recommend them? Thanks for the pics, the place looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No fitting, just looked around last night. Excited to see your writeup of the putter fitting! I'd like to get fit there at some point, but my swing is such a mess right now, I don't see the point in doing it when I can't hit the ball straight at all.

nubyby4e.jpg

9y6usuqu.jpg

heqy2u6e.jpg

This is awesome. Hoping I have time to pay them a visit soon.

Shot a 78 at Rochester Golf Course yesterday. Best round this season, so far.....

Anyone here a member at Halifax?

Nope but always wanted to play there.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Might have an opening in our foursome this Saturday, May 17th, 9:30am at Butter Brook in Westford if anyone is interested. $65 with cart, last weekend at Spring rates.

I would be able to confirm by 3pm today.

Has anyone played Allendale in Dartmouth, MA? I saw something yesterday that they have gone from Private to Semi-Private. Wondering if it's worth the drive?

Has anyone played Allendale in Dartmouth, MA? I saw something yesterday that they have gone from Private to Semi-Private. Wondering if it's worth the drive?

I saw this too. Thought the same thing. Might take a drive this summer at some point

^ Let's do it WCBM!

Really hoping the forecasted rain for the next week plus is just showers. Ugh.

Count me in!!!!

Allendale is 5 minutes from my house; I've been there for events but I've never played the course. I usually play the 9 hole semi-private, Hawthorne, that's just around the corner. Allendale is a really nice course, fairly flat and open. Very nice facilities. My next door neighbor is a member, and a good friend of mine was a member there for years before he moved over to New Bedford Country Club.

Back