New England Members

great pics jdive. Golfed Campbell's yesterday not as picturesque but a great day. Could have done without the bee sting on the 6th. Going to Samoset next week

That was sooo cool!!! Glad we got it on vid and I’ll never
Forget his wild and crazy reaction

when I think about the number of swings I’ve taken and witnessed vs the number I’ve recorded, combine that with Ace odds and it’s wild we have that moment captured. So, so cool to witness!

when I think about the number of swings I’ve taken and witnessed vs the number I’ve recorded, combine that with Ace odds and it’s wild we have that moment captured. So, so cool to witness!

Definitely crazy when you put it in that context

That was sooo cool!!! Glad we got it on vid and I’ll never
Forget his wild and crazy reaction

I haven’t let that loose in a long time ha ha

I haven’t let that loose in a long time ha ha

I won't forget that hole for a long time and I'm in the group behind you. I'm on the tee waiting, and a little hot still since I just skulled a wedge into the food/beer shack, but I remember waiting a bit as you guys were searching for a ball that was in the hole no less. Ha ha. Actually, I think I snapped a photo from the tee, I might have you on camera jumping up and down celebrating. :p

They haven't even moved the pin yet. :oops:

Actually about 40 feet toward the back from the pin we had that day, but very similar line. I was have deja-vu standing on the tee.

Actually about 40 feet toward the back from the pin we had that day, but very similar line. I was have deja-vu standing on the tee.
I wish I was there instead of helping family pack. I have never seen a hole in one in person. Golfing next Tuesday and Wednesday at Samoset next week. Weather looks good as of now. Will take pics, I should do that more often on the course

Ummmmm..... I got snowed out today. From course FB page.... :(

121576282_652707418973003_1147357696686204899_o.jpg

just 3 weeks ago it was 80 and sunny wearing shorts

LOL It was 70* and sunny with shorts and polo Thursday afternoon!

Ummmmm..... I got snowed out today. From course FB page.... :(

121576282_652707418973003_1147357696686204899_o.jpg

Nothing says October and what’s coming weather wise in the Northeast than a nice snowfall. We had rain and low 40s.

No snow at Blissful Meadows, though it was around 40 degrees when we teed off. Turned out to be a nice day though. Greens were in really nice shape, some of the fairways not so much.

IMG_20201017_141221145_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201017_110427885_HDR.jpg

E812458C-669C-4EAF-A79E-6AF5D4AD04DC.jpeg
E06078CA-C1E0-4168-9B29-88E06E0B2BA4.jpegCharles River, fast doesn’t describe these greens. 8 ft past pin in rough, landed the ball 6 inches front of me into the first cut and it ran 80 ft to the front of the green

No snow at Blissful Meadows, though it was around 40 degrees when we teed off. Turned out to be a nice day though. Greens were in really nice shape, some of the fairways not so much.

View attachment 8969772
View attachment 8969773

love that course doing there Turkey Shoot in a couple of weeks- with the season we’ve had happy the greens are great

Playing Shattuck next Sunday

anyone play red tail lately? Would love to get a round in there before the year is over if conditions allow

Hit the pin today on a Par 3, almost pulled a @Scarnici. Made the 2. 😬

Back