New England Members

They closed the course today so I guess taking wifey shopping. 😁

We won't get to 50 today and they canceled our member member tournament this weekend.

I took my first t-shirt Harley ride two days ago in 85 degree weather!

A little wet but clearing up

ED35F960-A0B7-409A-99E4-9631DB28824C.jpeg

I did get through 18 yesterday at Sagamore in North Hampton NH. Rained the entire 18 and the wind made a number of holes play really really long. It really wasn't that bad if you dressed right. The other two playing partners only reported numb finger tips and wet feet. This was also the first 18 of the year that I walked. I had been diagnosed with arthritis in my right hip earlier in the spring and have been doing hip mobility work since. Happy to report it went well at least for my hip. Have a great weekend.

Must have been rough out there yesterday. Was out car shopping then at Fenway for Red Sox game followed watching B’s game. Was supposed to golf today but we canceled. This weather is awful

Last edited:
Playing Crumpin Fox next weekend. Never played it, partially out of fear, but a buddy that I haven't seen in over a year and a half (he was very COVID cautious) picked it out so I'm in. My brother and I have discussed and dismissed in the past due to perceived difficulty. Anyone on here got some tips that may help?

Just squeezed in a quick 2 hour round between bouts of rain. It was super windy where we played though some holes played unbelievably long.

Playing tomorrow hopefully the wind will drop a bit. It has been a crappy Memorial Day weekend this year.

Just squeezed in a quick 2 hour round between bouts of rain. It was super windy where we played though some holes played unbelievably long.

Playing tomorrow hopefully the wind will drop a bit. It has been a crappy Memorial Day weekend this year.
It has been horrible weather.

Playing Crumpin Fox next weekend. Never played it, partially out of fear, but a buddy that I haven't seen in over a year and a half (he was very COVID cautious) picked it out so I'm in. My brother and I have discussed and dismissed in the past due to perceived difficulty. Anyone on here got some tips that may help?
It's a great course. Hope you have a great time!

Enjoy it. It’s such a fantastic course

We won't get to 50 today and they canceled our member member tournament this weekend.

I took my first t-shirt Harley ride two days ago in 85 degree weather!
Got to love New England weather!

It's a good track but they have a couple of really stupid greens with huge mounds in the middle to make sure you don't end up on the wrong side of those!

I'm playing Red Tail early tomorrow morning, hoping the course is playable after all the rain.

It seems to have finally stopped raining and the wind is only about 10 mph. Playing at 1:48 this afternoon.

Anyone up for a round Thursday morning? I’m off for the day and would love to play with some THP fellas.

Anyone up for a round Thursday morning? I’m off for the day and would love to play with some THP fellas.

I am playing at 1040 in Oxford Ma at Pine Ridge country club. You are welcome to join us. I think there is a single spot left. The course is nothing fancy for a public course.

Finally got 18 in yesterday morning when the rain relented.

Crumpin Fox is a great time. That reminds me I need to get down there. Have a great time!

It's a good track but they have a couple of really stupid greens with huge mounds in the middle to make sure you don't end up on the wrong side of those!

I'm playing Red Tail early tomorrow morning, hoping the course is playable after all the rain.

Follow up, yes Red Tail is very playable! In great shape and we had only a 2some in front of us. They were walking and graciously let us play through on 11 so we got done in 3 hours. Would have been faster but it was cart path only. Had one of those psycho rounds, 3 doubles on the front and 2 birdies on the back!

Anyone free to play friday?? Like @dduarte85 said Playing with THPers is the best!!

Played Cyprian Keyes today... overall , not bad. Greens were running smooth, not too fast but fast enough. A few wet spots here and there called for some standing water relief.

a weird day... I went 44/36. I can’t believe it didn’t rain, every forecast showed rain and it was bone dry.

Got talked into playing Granite Links tomorrow... while I’ve always been interested in playing the track, it will take me 3-5 holes to shake off the 150 dollar price tag.

I'm teeing off at 7am Sunday morning. It's gonna be mid 60s then and go up to 90.

Possible record highs.

Played Cyprian Keyes today... overall , not bad. Greens were running smooth, not too fast but fast enough. A few wet spots here and there called for some standing water relief.

a weird day... I went 44/36. I can’t believe it didn’t rain, every forecast showed rain and it was bone dry.

Ha! Same exact splits on my "psycho" round @ Red Tail. :D

First time out at Granite Links... I’ll try and be nice, but for 150 bucks that’s a hard pass for me. It was a treat but unless someone is comping me a round, may never go back.

That’s more than most guest fees at high end private courses that blow the doors off that course.

Back