GolfinWithDad

Formerly CenturyHack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello THP
I wanted to announce that I have changed my forum name and why. I am no longer CenturyHack! I came up with the name when I joined because my scores were well over 100 and like the rest of us, I’m a Hack. So I put it together and got CenturyHack.
I now have been consistently shooting 95-98. So I decided to put Century in the review mirror and focus on keeping my score in the 90’s and hopefully the 80’s sooner than later.
My new name is GolfinWithDad which will give me some continuity across social media since I use the same name on Twitter and Instagram. When I first joined Instagram, I came up with that name because of me spending time golfing with my kids. They would come come home from school and I would ask them who wants to go Golfin With Dad.

Good name. Cheers!

Great name! Throw that hack name away!

Good change and good reasoning! (y)

Great change and I love the meaning!

Well done, great screen name.

Good name change, congrats!⛳

Congrats on the name change.

Like the name change. What are going to do when you break 90? ;)

Glad the century is behind you!

Glad the century is behind you!
Me too! Got my sights set on 80’s now. Can’t wait for my coach to open back up. I worked hard on my mechanics and fitness during the Big Q. Has made a huge difference, at least I think it has.

Great change and I love the meaning!
It’s really cool to spend an afternoon walking the course with my girls. Definitely days I’ll never forget, hopefully they don’t either!

It’s really cool to spend an afternoon walking the course with my girls. Definitely days I’ll never forget, hopefully they don’t either!
Its something I hope to do with my boys soon. They turn 5 in Sept and I was hoping to get them in the range, course, or just the putting green this year. Plans have changed, but it will still happen!

Like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you have been making progress! Keep it up!

I like it. Congrats on improving your game as well.

I know the feeling keep trying to break 100 & I know I will here soon!
Like I said earlier, just trust and enjoy the process! Stay positive and focused. And most important, have fun!
Try to find a good coach that works with what you have and someone you connect with!

Back