New from Austin, TX

FairwayGreen

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

New member here but i'm always searching this forum through google so figured i'd come and contribute. About me:

-based in TX and played HS and College golf (D3). I am a 6.7 handicap. Scoring average currently is 79.2 for this year but the range is 70 to 83. Due to family, work, etc i am lucky if I can have 1 practice session and 1 round each week.
-Left handed
-I would say I am close to an experienced level club builder, dont have certs but always been into it since high school and I do my own club work along with the club work for about a dozen friends and referrals. I can handle the basics easily, turn down a ferrule, spine and FLO shafts, etc.

WITB
Driver - Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9*- Stiff Fujikura Motore Speeder 661 (White 2014) Tipped 5/8"
3 Wood - 16.5* Titleist 915F (set to 15.75*) with Stiff Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution
Hybrids - 2012 Cobra T-Rail 3 and 4 Hyb with the Stock for Cobra Tour AD shaft (Tipped 1/2") (I have hit probably 100 different shaft and head combos and can NOT kick these out of the bag)
Irons - 5-AW Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour with DG Pro S300 Shafts (hard stepped 1x).
Also have 4-PW Cleveland 588 CB Forged Irons with KBS Tour C-Taper Stiff (soft stepped 1x).

Wedge: 58* 2013 Ping Tour S / Gorge - I have several spares of this wedge and again, can't really find a wedge that I like and beats this out.
Putter(s): Cleveland Smart Square Mallet, Odyssey O-Works 7S Red, Odyssey DFX 3300, Several Ping Anser 4 putters.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP ; stay weird!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, you're going to like it here!

Welcome to THP

Welcome. I'm in the Austin area too. Where do you play most of your golf?

Welcome to THP! What part of Austin are you in and what course(s) do you usually play?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Always glad to have another lefty here ;)

Welcome to THP and glad to have another Texan on the forum.

Welcome! There are a bunch of us here from Texas, find a few and play a round in person.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back