New From California - Living in Wisconsin

Overdraw18

Reaction score
Handicap
New to the forums. Mostly just looking to find a new set of irons and other product. I play around +18, wish I was more consistent.

Golf has definitely taken the stresses out of med school. Milwaukee county courses are relatively cheap so its within budget.

New to the forums. Mostly just looking to find a new set of irons and other product. I play around +18, wish I was more consistent.

Golf has definitely taken the stresses out of med school. Milwaukee county courses are relatively cheap so its within budget.

Welcome aboard. Great place to be. I suspect you'll find yourself around here a lot come winter in Milwaukee.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. Archer as well?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. I'm from the SW corner of WI. Stick around - this is a pretty great place and a tremendous resource for information on new equipment!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP.

I'm in Green Bay in case you ever find yourself up this way looking for a round...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'm in Milwaukee too. Glad you can use golf to decompress from the med school stresses. I do the same to escape the legal world. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are looking for a playing partner.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas!

Just picked up some new (to me) ping i200 irons to replace my G15s. The shovels (G15s) were psychologically getting to me.

JMB3;n8875289 said:
Welcome to THP! I'm in Milwaukee too. Glad you can use golf to decompress from the med school stresses. I do the same to escape the legal world. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are looking for a playing partner.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very nice! I think I've played every course in milwaukee county with the exception of maybe Witnall. If you have any recommendations for places to play, much welcomed. I mostly stick to my home course New Berlin hills these days. Would love to play sometime. My friend from class played in college so we are always looking for another! I'll reach out.

Welcome to thp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, I'm just south of you in Racine

:welcome:

Back