RoyalPeeps

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Hello all from Colorado. Found this page while searching the net for forums to learn as much as I can from others to get better at golf. Think I'm in the right area. LOL. A little about me:

I'm retired military (22 years) but of course once you retire from the military you find a new job. So still working. I have played golf on and off since I was taught by my dad as a teenager. Play like twice a year. Played some courses over seas. But decided I want to play more and learn to play better. So it's like I'm starting from scratch.

As for clubs I have a generic set of clubs I bought prob 15-20 years ago but I did go out last weekend and got fitted for a driver. So I bought a Cleveland HB Launcher. I went out Mon and Wed and played and need some work. So that's why I am here. For all the help and tips I can get. Thanks.

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard and thank you.

Welcome to THP!

Where in CO?

:welcome: and a heart felt thank you sir!

used to live in Aurora when I was with the MarDet on Buckley

I retired out of Buckley. Use to live in Parker until I retired and got my new job. Then decided to move out to the country to get some land and away from people. LOL.

I retired out of Buckley. Use to live in Parker until I retired and got my new job. Then decided to move out to the country to get some land and away from people. LOL.

I think my buddy still lives out that way...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, and thanks for your service!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise... The Hackers Paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP sir!

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP and thank you for your service! Hope the new driver goes long and straight!

Happy to have you with us, sir!!!

Back