Welcome! Hopefully we can get our Iowa outing back in order next year. Always a fun time and it'd be great to have new faces.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP and enjoy !!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Enjoy getting out on the course with your son, it’s one of my favorite things to do with my Dad regardless of how we play.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

And don't worry about the putter. A lot of golfers won't realize it's not a men's club.

A lot of golfers won't ever have heard of Tommy Armour... and that's sad:cry:

But! If you tell them Bryson used one just like it to win a tournament, you'll be asked where to get one!:LOL:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP and welcome back to the game!

Welcome to THP! Enjoy the ride!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, Take it all in tons
of great things up here information people and events. Bunch of great THP Iowans around and surrounding states Maybe get a group together and play some time. What part of the state are you in? Course you play?

I used the clubs that I have had for at least 30 years, which were Wilson Gear Effect irons and a mishmash of behind the times metal woods. I realized quickly that I had to update my gear to at least look like I am with it.

welcome to THP. Where in Iowa are you? I travel there quite a bit for work, when we could travel!

I was a 7 handicap from 93-96 playing Wilson Gear Effect irons at Lackland AFB TX. (y)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! What part of Iowa? My in-laws are generally in the Cedar Rapids areas so I've gotten to play some golf up there.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP! What part of Iowa?

Back