New From Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

tap tap tap...

Welcome! And please tell the UM football team to ditch the ugly uni's!

Welcome! And please tell the UM football team to ditch the ugly uni's!

I agree, what were they thinking covering the players in those uniforms. Md lucked out and won, disappointed with all the yards on Offense and it didn't reflect in the score. Had to crash in the 3rd quarter get up @ 3:30am makes for a short night.

:welcome: Great site and great people here!

Hello and welcome! It's a great place and you'll never want to leave!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, Renditions is a fun course. Check out the "Tee Time" at the top of the page. Good discounts for tee times.

Welcome to the community! You should have fun!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

welcome to THP, ejoy the maddness

Welcome to THP!! Best place for golf besides the course itself!

Have fun!

Tap Tap Tapatalk

Hello and welcome aboard! Good times to be had around here.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

And please tell the UM football team to ditch the ugly uni's!
Which ones? Don't they have like 15 different unis to choose from? Letting game captains pick also right? Welcome aboard- you've actually been a THP member long than I have but I think this is the best golf site out there.

Which ones? Don't they have like 15 different unis to choose from? Letting game captains pick also right? Welcome aboard- you've actually been a THP member long than I have but I think this is the best golf site out there.

I was told I'm Old for not liking the new uni's. Apparently the younger gen. Loves em

Oh man, I had to find this thread - I saw that half-flag, half-terrapin shell... whatever it was uni they were wearing last week. I know the kids love 'em, but wow, those hurt my eyes!

University-of-Maryland-Football-Uniforms-The-Ugliest-Ever.png

Oh man, I had to find this thread - I saw that half-flag, half-terrapin shell... whatever it was uni they were wearing last week. I know the kids love 'em, but wow, those hurt my eyes!

University-of-Maryland-Football-Uniforms-The-Ugliest-Ever.png

Yikes...

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back