New from MN.. long time golfer bringing my kids into the sport!

ball3011

Reaction score
New here but 30+ years golfing all with a set of Ping Eye2 (Blue Dot) that I got for HS Graduation.

90% of my golf is in Vegas due to family members, but my daughter has decided to golf for her HS team (lessons after lessons for her right now) and that has brought a completely new view to this sport! I went and did a full iron set fitting a few weeks ago and needless to say, things have come a long way! I've never hit anything but irons and maybe with a bit more frequency in my play, I'll step up to that "club".

I've spent quite a bit of time here reading and learning and it seems like a great forum. Thanks in advance for your advice and my apologies in advance for what I'm sure will be some less than logical questions.

Welcome aboard!

:welcome: and enjoy the time with your daughter. PS, the only wrong question is the one not asked.:cool:

Welcome to THP! Lots of great info here and lots of smart people that will answer all kinds of questions.

Welcome! In the short time I've been here reading through old & new post has given me a lot of info. Enjoy the time with your daughter, I wish mine liked golf, but no luck there at least she like to go shooting with me.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have had those Pings re gripped ;)

New here but 30+ years golfing all with a set of Ping Eye2 (Blue Dot) that I got for HS Graduation.

90% of my golf is in Vegas due to family members, but my daughter has decided to golf for her HS team (lessons after lessons for her right now) and that has brought a completely new view to this sport! I went and did a full iron set fitting a few weeks ago and needless to say, things have come a long way! I've never hit anything but irons and maybe with a bit more frequency in my play, I'll step up to that "club".

I've spent quite a bit of time here reading and learning and it seems like a great forum. Thanks in advance for your advice and my apologies in advance for what I'm sure will be some less than logical questions.

Welcome to THP! I am in the NW suburbs of Minneapolis. Where are you located?

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! You’ll love it here.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

:welcome: Happy to have you with us, sir!

Welcome to THP. Lots of good information and knowledgeable people here

welcome aboard

Welcome to THP! Where in Minnesota are you located? There are a few members across the state and I'm down in Southeast, SD.

welcome to thp and ask away many of my questions have been answered wiyh a simple ask.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Welcome the THP! Hope you enjoy it here and good luck to your daughter in her high school golf career.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Back