New from Saskatchewan

Adamsmeister

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello there. I am a veteran golfer who has played since I was in my mid teens. I currently play two sets of irons. One is the a7 2 hybrid to lob wedge. The other set, which I should play more often with a higher handicap is the a7Os. I currently have the 3 iron to sand wedge in those clubs. Also play a4Os driver and Speedline Draw 3 wood. Looking to get the Speedline F10/F11 but we will see as far as drivers go. I currently live in Martensville north of Saskatoon with my wife Donna and our three rambunctious dogs. Beethoven and Mercedes are siblings who turn 2 on November 2nd. We recently got their mother Sandy who turns 4 next month. The siblings are shiatzu/pug/poodle/pomeranian cross. Sandy is shiatsu/pug cross. Nice to be part of this golfing family!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP Adamsmeister, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Hello and welcome! Whats the percentage of Canadian members now... Lots of THPers up there ya know!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Welcome to THP

Welcome! One thing about living that far north... you can probably play golf until near 10 pm in the summer!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Welcome. Good to see another canadian. I am from Saskatoon. Great site

Welcome to THP. From Ontario here, have a great time and swing like you mean it. Baamaapii (Until later)

Welcome to THP, Eh!

Welcome!

welcome!

:welcome::wavey:

Welcome to THP love more Canadians.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP- would love to hear what you think of those A7OS irons?

Back