jkj

Reaction score
Handicap
20+
Back golfing after more than a decade off. 20+ handicap and working on it. Great info on the forum. Got fitted last week and went with the Mavrik Max irons. Leaning towards the Big Bertha driver/ woods / hybrids. Waiting to hit them. Also picked up 2K21 yesterday and got a weekday country club membership, so I guess I’m all in. (May need a divorce lawyer now that I’m hearing this out loud)
Thanks, Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

welcome!

Welcome. I'm from upper bucks county. Let's hit the links some time

Reactions: jkj
:welcome:

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! Lotsa golfers and probably a few lawyers here to help you;)

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

I'm a high cap, and am playing the Max irons, and really like them. They look good and have lots of forgiveness built it. It's nice to look down and know they can cover up some crappy strikes. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome and have fun, even when it gets a bit frustrating.

Back golfing after more than a decade off. 20+ handicap and working on it. Great info on the forum. Got fitted last week and went with the Mavrik Max irons. Leaning towards the Big Bertha driver/ woods / hybrids. Waiting to hit them. Also picked up 2K21 yesterday and got a weekday country club membership, so I guess I’m all in. (May need a divorce lawyer now that I’m hearing this out loud)
Thanks, Jeff
JEFF
Where in SEPA? I am in South Jersey

Sounds like a great start ⛳

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Be careful with tallying up those golf purchases 😆

Welcome to THP, sounds like you jumped back into the golf world with a bang!

Thanks, Jeff

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome!

Back