Brimstone

Mitch Cumstein
Reaction score
Greetings all! I'm new to the forum from Utah. (Lehi-Traverse Mtn.)

I used to play a fair amount of golf when I lived in South Carolina, but I moved to Utah about eleven years ago and with a new job and babies, the clubs ended up stored away for most of my time here. Since I wasn't around the guys I usually played with, the time slipped away from me and I just haven't thought about it. Thankfully, my eleven year old son had Spring Break a couple weeks ago and out of the blue he asked me if I had any golf clubs. I took him to the range and he did great with some borrowed clubs. It was crazy how much he immediately loved the game. We ended up at the driving range every day that week. He couldn't get enough. His love for the game has me more interested in playing than I have ever been.

We both have new clubs and he couldn't be more excited. He started lessons this week and I will be scheduling lessons for myself as soon as my travel schedule allows and hopefully get my swing back in shape.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP! Great to hear that your son is the one wanting to get into the game. And bringing you back into it with him.

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Love watching the hang gliders from my sisters house out there...cool up draft! That had to be a great surprise he wanted to play.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Back