Welcome to THP! Look anywhere here to discuss golf. Feel free to jump into any thread and have a great time

Welcome to THP!

How about starting with a group from your area that gets together for local golf outings. I’d also suggest threads on gear you currently have or are thinking about buying. And last but not least, keep an eye out for THP events

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum! The more you are here, the more fun it gets!

Welcome to THP! You'll find plenty of golf talk and information here in all the forums, along with lots of good discussions, events, product reviews and just plain fun. Enjoy the forums!

Welcome from a fellow woman golfer. This is a great place for information and support for your golf game.

Welcome to THP!

Second the albatross club and site is superb

Welcome!

Depends where your passions lie. Lots of specific sub forums for different things. General approach stuff in the Golf Talk, swing tips for the technique obsessed, lots of gear thread on new stuff... Have fun!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. Hope to find a creative and responsible community here!
Welcome to THP!

As for the "creative and responsible" parts... I dunno. Near as I've been able to tell the membership can be real creative in coming up with ways to spend money irresponsibly on new shiny golf gear :ROFLMAO:

Welcome!

Not sure you'll find any responsible people here, but you never know.

"Benvenuto"

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! All kinds of great things here from gear to trips to friendships.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

(And no worries, I’m practicing responsibility by wearing a mask while on the forum.... btw, I’m smiling behind the mask)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back